18

Today is the day where I'll be welcoming a new member to our family. I consider seungyoun as part of my family too because he's always be there for us and he's dohyon's appa.

*RING RING*

I opened the door revealing seungyoun. He has alot of bags in his hands.

"Oh seungyounnnn you're early~~" I said

"Well of course I want to spend more time with my love" he mumbled. I didn't hear anything so i ask what did he say and he just said it's nothing.

Sy: burii since it's too early we still have a lot of time to prepare for the dinner, wanna go watch a movie?

Buri: sure why not

——

*At the cinema*

I was waiting for seungyoun in front of the movie hall

???: Buri?

I move my heard towards that direction and met

Me: wooseok...

He's here with his.p girlfriend... somi...

Ws: are you here to watch slender man too?

Me: uh...yeahh...

Wooseok: this is my girlfriend, somi. The one i told you about .

Somi: hiiiii~

Me: h-hi

Wooseok: are you here alone? Wanna come along?

Me: i-

???: no she's with me,

Wooseok: oh seungyoun!

Seungyoun: hi wooseok, you must be his girlfriend, somi?

Somi: yess hii!

Seungyoun: well enjoy your date, I'm taking buri with me,

With that he grabbed my hand and drag me into the movie hall.

We watched a movie together and eat popcorn. I'm not good with horror stuff so when the scaryvpart come, i always jumps in my seat.

Seungyoun notice it too and laughed at my reaction. He grabbed my hands and i kinda calm down a bit.

— time skip

We already prepared everything. Seungyoun and I were chilling on the couch while Dohyon go and fetch his girlfriend.

Ding dong~

They're here.

Seungyoun: I'll go get it

He opened the door and there's dohyon standing with a huge smile on his faceu. He come in and a girl follow him.

I went to them and damnn that girl is so pretty

Dohyon: babeee this is my noona, Buri. And this is my hyung or appa, seungyoun. He's noona boyfriend. Noona hyung this is wonyoung, my girlfriend.
Me: yah! Seungyoun is not my boyfriend.

Seungyoun and wonyoung laugh.

Wonyoung: hii eonnie, oppa^^

Seungyoun: hii cutie!

Me: nice to meet you! Make yourself at home honey.

Dohyon: eww noona you sounded like an old lady

Me: yah!

Seungyoun: yaa dohyon, dont say that to your sister.

Dohyon: sorry~~ come on I'm hungry! My wonyoung is also hungry!! Let's eat