8

-seungyoun-

I went to take dohyun out of his house or i could say buri's house...

I saw a car stopped in front of their house. I stopped my car behind that black benz not quite far but also not too close.

Wait... isn't that wooseok's car?

Just then the car door opened, revealed a beautiful girl that I wish she was here beside me instead of her silly lil brother.

The door of the driver side also opens. Wooseok come out of his car.

Wow

It seems like they're talking but I can't hear anything because Im inside my audi. They smile at each other and he even pat her head.

Not to be lying, they really do look good together. My heart aches so badly. What even breaks my heart even more is the scene in front of me.

His left hand is holding her nape, his right hand is around her waist while both of her hands are around his waist and her face snuggled into his chest.

They're hugging each other.

Aishh dohyon please come quickly!!! I don't wanna see this anymore.

Wooseok finally left and buri was about to open her gate but dohon just open it instead.

I saw her surprise face and due to her lips movement, i can tell she was asking dohyon where he is going.

-dohyon-
Buri: oh dohyon
Dohyon: oh hey nuna
Buri: where are you going?
Dohyon: go out to eat with seungyoun hyung
Buri: who's seungyoun?
Dohyun: my appa woodz. He's here gotta go now bye noonaaaa

-seungyoun-

"HYUNGG" dohyon greeted me with his dolphin scream.
Me: where do you wanna eat?
Dohyon: hmmm i dunno
Me: you said you're hungry so wut do you wanna eat
Dohyon : let's eat pizza! I'm craving for foods that made of flour butter and cheese.
Me: okay okay