15

We are sitting on the pool and our feet are swinging inside the water.

Seungyoun: say buri-ah~ are you and wooseok hyung in a relationship?

Me: noo why?

Seungyoun: don't you have a feeling for him?

Me: how do you know?! was i being too obvious all these times?!

I asked in panic.

Seungyoun: of course not i know because of the way you look at him hahahaha don't worry no one knows

Me: thanks god please keep it a secret

Seungyoun: why don't you confess to him?

Me: nooo i can't... I don't want to ruin our friendship. i dont even know if He has any feelings for me :((

Seungyoun: what if he has?

Me: I don't knowwww his actions make me confused. Sometimes I feel like we're more than friends and sometimes we're just friends

Seungyoun: oh...

Me: eh let's talk about you yourself. Do you have someone in mind?

Seungyoun: actually I do...

Me: ohhhhh~~ who's that lucky girl?

Seungyoun: she's someone I really really love and want to take care of her for the rest of my life and don't wanna let go...

Me: you must really love her a lot

Seungyoun: i do. She's kind, perfect face perfect body and good personality...

Me: woww a pretty girl like her is so lucky and caught someone's attention

I nudge his arms and he laughed

Me: why don't you confess?

Seungyoun: we're friends and she loves someone else...

Me: our story is kinda similar hahaha

We play together a little more and decided to go back in.

1MONTH LATER
-
It's been a month everything is perfectly fine. I'm close to x1 more than before. SEUNGYOUN? We become sooo closeeeee! We talk and tell each other about our feelings and what happened to us a lot! Wooseok? Well I'm still close with him it's just that he's kinda busy and we don't really hangout like before. Also he has been talking about this girl name somi who's his new friend, a new model in his agency. My feelings for him still the same so it kinda broke my heart.

I was sitting on the couch with seungyoun and dohyun in the living room. We're watching a horror movie and eating pizza that seungyoun ordered. He visited us and ordered a lot of foods.

Dohyon keep screaming and seungyoun keep teasing him and scaring him. I suddenly miss my phone so i turn it on and go to my Instagram.

uwuseok

Liked by sxgw

Liked by sxgw.o0__, y__haa.n, chacha, eunsang_lee, gyul._.han, and 851,208 others
uwuseok i love youu ❤️ @somisomi🌹
view all 592,611 comments
gyul._.han what about #B_R?
uwuseok @gyul._.han she's more like my sister -_-
somisomi 👀❤️
uwuseok @somisomi ❤️❤️

———

After seeing that photo, my hand shakes and my eyes can't leave the screen. Suddenly my tears dropped.

I always prepare for this moment, sooner or later he'll have his love one and I'll have to bare the pain but the pain is too much.

Seungyoun: buri?

Seungyoun notices me and he look at my phone and see the picture. He see my tears... even dohyon notice that...

Seungyoun: dohyon-ahh here have all these popcorn and go eat it in your room.

Dohyon who understands the situation quickly nodded his head and left the room.

I was sitting there, sobbing my eyesout.

Suddenly I feel warm hand on my back and soothing me.

Seungyoun: shh buri-ahh it's alright~~ let it all out

Seungyoun hug me while still rubbing my back.

I just hug him back and cryin his chest. I started to feel sleepy and I drifted to sleep in his embrace.