The law

Bill P.O.V

I was reading the newspaper.  Nothing speacial, until I saw the something in the politics:

New law passed

Hunters rejoice over new law. The law states:

If a hunter cacthes a half human, hunter has full property ownership over the creature. To hunt the creatures hunters will need to get a license. Half humans are not given any rights and are completely subject to their masters.

"Holy crap!" I shouted I grabbed my gun, my car keys, and headed right down to get my license.

-After getting License-

I drove right to forest parking on the grass. Grabbing my gun I jumped out of the car. I could hear gun shots in the distance. Hope I beat them to the good ones. Walking through the forest I find my favorite tree and climb it. Waiting for something to come along. I was not disappointed, I shot 3 rabbits and a boar. "Maybe tomorrow" I sighed to myself. I was walking back and I heard something big come through the brush. I quickly ducked underneath bushes. I saw dear legs, but I heard a human voice. "Perfect" I wisper. I grabbed some rope that was tied around me and cocked my gun. The deer looked around and started to back up. I shot. The deer screamed and fell to the ground holding it's shot leg. I sat up. "hello" "Who are you" "Bill". I grabbed the rope and tied him up. I grabbed him. Walking back to the truck. I there him in the back, noticing that he passed out.