Love you till I'm dead

Final chapter

Dipper P.O.V

I've been with Bill for 8 years now. I'm 26, he's 28. He loves me like there's no tomorrow. Cuddles me constantly, whenever he has guests he "protects" me by pulling me close to him. I love him too. I walk next to him unless I can't, I cuddle back, and I cook. That's Bill favorite. We visit Mable and my family about 3 times a month. But mostly we just stay home, like the lazy butts we are.

Bill P.O.V

God God why is Pine tree just sitting there, and looking really hot! The thought booming in my head. I walked over to him, he's sitting on the couch. "Bill" "how did you know I was going to sacred you?" "You are really loud" "FINE then". I picked up and dragged the kid down the stairs and outside. "Bill, I'm to big for this and you can't even pick me up!" "Shut up". I set him down outside and pinned him to the ground. "Why?" He asked looking at me bored. "Just reminding someone who owns them" "that's a horrible reminder, this is a better one". He smacked hi lips against mine, I bite his lip asking for entry, he didn't give it to me, I bit it again this time I got entry to explore. We parted for air not before Dipper kicked me in the stomach with dear legs. We wrestled on the ground for awhile. I finally won the macth. I kiss him passionately. He kisses back! I have beat this man! Hahaha! God I love him!

The End

I always wanted this story to be short not a long one! So sorry if wanted a long story!

Thanks for reading, POLAR