WENDY!

Dipper P.O.V

We walked out of the vet. Bill said we had a few errands to run, that was fine. I looked at a red headed girl, she saw me staring and said "can I help y..." She stopped. "DIPPER" bill pulled on the leash. He looked at me and realized that I was talking to someone. He walked over "ma'am I'm sorry but the cervitar is not for sale" "HANDS OF HIM YOU.." I covered her mouth before she could finish. "Perhaps we can finish this at the house!" I hinted at Bill. He nodded leading us to the truck, I let the girl in the front. I sat in the bed. We drove for awhile and then got home. We all got of the car, Bill in clipped the leash. All of us walked inside. Bill snapped his fingers at me and pointed to the couch. I  obeyed, and sat on the couch. "Start talking Pine tree" bill sat next to me. The girl sat on a arm chair across from us. "Ok so first of all, Bill this is Wendy. Wendy this is Bill" "hello" "Greetings, and how do you know my Pine tree?" "YOURS". I am panicking "Bill can you grab the newspaper" he walked off and grabbed it. Returning he tossed Wendy the paper. She read it. "This explains so much!" She shouted. "Ok so now you know that I belong to Bill" "ya Pine tree is mine". She growled at Bill. She howled and her eyes went bright green, I sighed. Bill looked scared. She bent down and turned into a wolf. Growling at Bill. "Wendy" I said getting her attention. "Could you go into the kicthen for a moment" she nodded and ran of on all fours.

Bill's P.O.V

Pine tree looked at me sadly. "I want to go see my family Bill" "fine" "wow that was easy" "I kinda figured you would ask me some time so I prepared something in the collar". He looked at me confused. "You have a GPS tag in your collar as well as a radio you can talk to me through" "cool how does it work?" "You press down on the C in CIPHER"