GETTING THE "ROPES"

(NEXT MORNING)

Bill P.O.V

I woke to the sound of crashing. "Dipper!" "HELP". My heart stopped at his response. I ran downstairs to find, Dipper had got himself tanlged in my hunting ropes. I couldn't help myself I died laughing. "Not funny" he spat. His back legs were hung off the ground the only thing touching the ground was his front right leg. "GET ME DOWN" "fine". I walked over to the table. On it lay my knife I snacthed it up. He saw that I had a knife and started squirming, "no" he yelled. "Why no" "you can not cut off my legs!" "Relax" "RELAX!". I held him still as I raised the knife to the rope and cut it. Making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. I laughed agian. I saw something on his wrist. I kneeled down, and started to pull up his sleeve, he pulled away "No! Let me see it!" "No you can't" "your forgetting who's in charge of you!" I yelled. He finally allowed me to see what it was. A little tattoo of a pine tree. "Mable has a macthing one except it's a shooting star". It was kinda cute. I pulled his sleeve back down to cover his tattoo. I walked over to living room and sat in the couch. He followed me, and put his head on my knee? "What" I asked "nothing" he quickly said taking his head off my lap. "You're fine" he sat his head back on my knee. I scracthed his ear. His back leg twitching. He held it down. I tugged on his collar. "Up" I said patting the couch. He jumped up and sat down. I scracthed his side. He layed down "what I didn't want to do that?" He seemed confused. I scracthed harder and he rolled on his back. "Does Pine tree want belly rubs?" He looked afraid. "I can't get up" he finally said.