The deer-boy

Dipper's P.O.V

I can"t really recall what happened but I can try. I was talking to Mable near the creak. Only to be shot in the leg when I go off to find Mable her favorite fruit.

Anyway, back to the present.

I open my eyes. "Mable I had the strangerest dream" "interesting tell me about it, and who's Mable?". I turned my head. "Who are you" "BILL! WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS" the strange guy yelled. "Well, Mr. Bill. I will be one way" "why so soon" "I know the law, you can't shot me. It was a honest mistake, you probably thought I was a deer!". Bill started laughing. "Here read this" Bill handed me a newspaper. I read it. "WHAT! NO! THIS IS FAKE" "It is quite real" "so that means!". He leaned close to my ear "your mine". He grabbed something off the table closest to him. He handed it to me. I looked at it, the object was a collar, a nice one at that. Lined with yellow, the rest was black leather. In the middle it read, Property of Bill Cipher. He looked back at the collar, "what's your name by the way?" Bill asked. "Why does it matter" "so I know it and so I can write on your tag" "oh that makes sense, Dipper Pines" "D.I.P.P.P.E.R" Bill spelled aloud. He grabbed the collar back and connect it with my new tag. "The tag has my number on it and you  name, in case you get lost" "thank you". He leaned over and strapped on the collar. "Ok so here's what going to happen" "ok" "call if you need me, you  are allowed to go anywhere in the house, and no out side unless I'm with you, oh and my yard is fenced in case you were thinking of escaping" "ok thank you". Bill walked away from, leaving me alone. I got up and walked around the room I was in.