running off

Dipper P.O.V

Bill talked to me some more, instructing me what and what not to do. When he was finally done, he lead me and Wendy outside. I wave goodbye and ran off.

We finally got to the lake Wich we used as home, or more like Mable did. "Speak of the Devil" I yelled at Mable. "DIPPER!!" She yelled at me back swimming at me. She stopped at the bank and hugged me. "We missed you Bro-bro!" "I missed you too". She sniffles, "are you crying?" "No! Mermaids don't cry!" "I beg to differ". We laughed, by now the grunkles came over to check out all the noise. "Dipper!" They yelped once they saw me. "Missed you guys" I spoke through a death grip of a hug. I slept with them for the night cathing up on what I missed, and filling them in with whats going on with me.

I was laying near the bank once every one but me and Mable went to bed. "Ha DipStick!" "Yes Mable" "meet any hot dudes?!" I almost feel over. "I have meet one, he is the nicest person, although don't tell him I said that!". Mable has known that I have been gay for about forever. "Who is he?" "His name is Bill" I say blushing. "Oh! how did you meet?" "He owns me" "oh" she said sadly. She perked back up "do you like him~" "maybe" "*gasp* Dipper is in love~". I smile silently to myself

Bill P.O.V

I can't believe I let the kid go! I'm such an idiot! I slap myself out of that. I turn on the camera I didn't tell the kid about, the one in his collar. I look at the TV and see a pink mermaid. She must be Mable, she has that tattoo that Pine tree told me about, a nice shooting star. I can hear her talk.

"Ha! DipStick" "yes mable" "meet any hot dudes?!"

"I had no idea he was gay" I told myself.

"I have meet one, he is the nicest person, although don't tell him I said that!" "Who is he" "his name is, Bill"

I almost fall, "the kid likes me?!" I blush.

"Oh! how did you meet?" "He owns me" "oh"

"Confirmed, Pine tree likes me!" I talk to myself like a idiot. "AND I LIKE HIM BACK!" I yell to myself. I look back at the TV, the Mable has perked up agian.

"Do you like him~" "maybe" "*gasp* Dipper's in love~"

I smile to myself. I hold up a GPS tracker and see where the kid is. I grab my bag and run after him.

~hour later~

Dipper P.O.V

I sit with Mable on the bank of the lake. I can hear rustling in the brush. I wake up Mable, "what DipStick?" "There's someone here". I hear a voice "WHO'S THERE" "fine kid, demanding aren't we" I wacth as Bill walks up. "B-B-Bill?!" "Y-y-es" he mocks me. "Hello Mable!" He calls to her. "Are you Dipper's master?" She asks swimming up to him, he kneels down to her level and holds out his hand and she shakes it "names Bill Cipher! How are you?" "Good, you?" "I'm doing better than I thought". I look at him and blush, oh god why is he so hot! He looks at me and walks over. "By the way Pine tree! I'm not nice!" "What?" "And how dare you not tell me things and instead tell your sister". Me and Mable look like each other. "It's a very simple thing called a camera" "so you heard the entire conversation!" I can feel the color drain out of my face. "Yes I did. And that is why I am here, to do this" he lifts my head to face him. He leans in and now foreheads are touching, Mable is squealing in the background, I can feel me and him heat up. He closes his eyes and I do the same. I can feel something soft and sweet on my lips, I can feel hands on my hips, I can feel my hands on his neck, everything I feel, feels like heaven. He licks my lips for entry I give it to him, he's exploring my mouth, but I don't mind I never want this to end, never. We finally part from each other. I want to go back to it. I look at him and a bright red blush creeps up on my face. "was that a good punishment?" He asks seductively. "I-I-I" I stutter. Mable is having a full blown fangirl attack. "SO FREAKING CUTE! MUST LOVE BOTH TO DEATH!!!" She screeches. I lay down on the bank. Bill sits down next to me.

~time skip~

Mable has fallen asleep. Bill is in a slice doze. Finally he gives into sleep and lays down on my deer half. He has a sleepy smile on his lips. "Good night Bill" "night kid" he says finally allowing himself sleep. He smile an kiss him on the head, and fall asleep myself.