THE VET

One month time skip

Dipper P.O.V

"Pine tree get over here!" Bill yelled. I hissed, "I don't go to the vet!" "Yes you do!". I ran away from Bill. He was chasing me with my leash. He finally backed me into the corner of the room. Hissing agian as he strapped the leash on to my collar. He is basically dragging me out the door. He pulled open the door of the truck I jumped in, he closed the door. He hopped in and started the car. We drove down the road to town. Looking out the window, I saw lots of people with half humans, or just normal pets. I sighed, Bill noticed and ruffled my hair, making me smile. H he got out of the car and opened my door. Grabbing my leash he walked me into the vets. "You're dead to me" "that's fine by me". We walked towards the receptionist. "Hello how may I help you?" "I have a appointment" "name?" "Bill Cipher" "for Dipper?" "Correct" "please wait". We went over and sat down. I looked around and saw to different had humans, another cervitar but she was half cat it looked like a panther. And a  centaur who looked like he was only 6 maybe even younger. But both were Sitting in silence on the floor, neither looking at their masters. I really had a bolt of energy to show off, so I put my head on Bill's lap. He started to pet my head. The other creatures looked at me. I looked at them, feeling really bad for them. They didn't get nice masters like Bill, I thanked God for giving me to Bill instead of anyone else. Anyway, the lady called Bill's name and he sat up "come on Pine tree" he said I also got up and walked with him. Into the vet's office. We walked in and Bill shut the door behind me, he sat in the corner. "On the table Pine tree" he instructed, I did as I was told. Soon the vet came in, "hello Mr. Cipher, having a good day I hope" "I am thank you" "so any issues with him?" "He hasn't complained". I nodded, nothing was wrong. "Ok then, so it says on his papers that he needs his shots?" My ears and tail shot straight up "That is the reason we're here" "ok I'll be right back then". I didn't look at Bill I crossed my arms and looked at the other side of the room. "Pine tree speak" "nope" "umm I think that I told you to, so SPEAK" bill pronounced the last word loudly. Before I could speak the doctor came back in holding needles. "Can he speak?" "Yes he can". The doctor looked at me. "Ok then what's his name?" "Dipper". I looked at the vet. "Ok then will you tell me Wich leg, or arm, you want the shots in" "how many do I get?" The doctor seemed surprised when I spoke. "2" "back left" the doctor nodded and gave me a shot. I hurt a bit, then the next one, same result. The doctor said goodbye and Bill picked my leash back up. We left.