Part 9

Your POV

You woke up with your wrists and ankles chained down to a hard mattress in an all white room.

You had a horrible pounding headache.

"Y/N, are you alright. We thought you might never wake up." The voice was soft and sweet.

You looked around the room. But didn't see another person. You tried to reach up to grab your head, hoping to give yourself some sort of relief from this headache, but your wrists held you in place.

You heared a different voice this time, slightly deeper, yet still soft. "You were asleep for so long."

You were able to turn your head just enough to see your two birds. "I'm going crazy aren't I." You said mainly to yourself.

"Your not crazy y/n, you just changed. They changed you. Don't trust them." Almost on que a small Asian man with a heared only on his jaw line walked in holding a clipboard.

"Awe miss. L/N I see you're finally awake." He wrote something on the clipboard. "May I ask who you were talking to?"

You looked from the man back to the birds. "I was talking to them. Can't you hear them?"

"Unfortunately they haven't made so much as a peep since you got here." He wrote another thing down.

"My head hurts." You looked back at the man.

"That will happen. You're molting." He unlocked your ankles first, then your wrists. "That should help a bit."

You slowly reached your hand up to scratch your head. Only to be met with some feathers falling onto your lap.

You stood up as fast as you could, loosing your balance along the way. Looking into the small dirty mirror on the wall you noticed that you had brightly colored feathers mixed into your hair.

You pulled down a small lock of h/c hair and looked at it. It looked normal. But you had long feathers that matched it mixed in.

"What happened to me?" You turned back towards the man.

"I helped you." He turned and left the room.

"Wait!" You called after him. You could hear screams from the hallway, but they were gone as the door latched.

"Y/N, he did this to you. You can't trust him." You turned and heared the deeper voice again, it was sweet like a song.

"How are you talking like that?" You leaned down by the cage of the sun conure. "You're not talking like birds usually do." You sounded frantic.

"That's because you can finally hear us. For the first time." It was Pepper talking this time.

"That's crazy. You, in seven years, have never spoken a word." You snapped your head towards her cage.

"That's because he did something. He cut you open. He did something. Please y/n, don't trust him."

You lowered your voice to a whisper. "H-how do you know this?"

Pepper was talking again. "He made us watch."

Authors note: so the updates might be a little slower now, I'm re watching Gotham from the beginning so both fan fics match it as well as possible. Love ya -Sawyer