143rd Poem: Untitled

It's like I just exist for people to take my energy. It can't be given back because it is lost as heat so with each encounter there is a loss of energy and it's like I lose the inner me and my livable energy to keep me from sleep with each use and am stuck in an endless loop, no one can save me..but me.

But me keeps disappearing, stuck in that endless downward spiral, detaching from existence, I swear, I put my hand on the Bible but I'm scorched because my love doesn't extend to myself and I sit there wondering where to find help. Is there any? How can I help me if energy isn't plenty? The faith, hope, and trust stuck together in a big clump like gum, detangled like headphones that came out of someone's pocket, there is none.

When you cry out help me and all that appears is a mirror, you see yourself clearer and you know and you try but you can't see yourself fly, you're stuck like a bird with it's wing clipped, you're stuck.

You look at yourself and you know there's a need for love and you know you should be fighting but you're exhausted. The energy is gone and you feel it every time but still you exist and they take it again even unintentionally, tell me, what's the greater sin?

--

In my mind, this is a spoken word without verbal sensory detail to back it up. I really just want to get out of here, this mental place where I am stuck.