Akuma attack

Marc's pov.

Me and Nathaniel were hiding in one of the classrooms at our school. There is another akuma attack and this time it's in the school. We don't know what the villain looks like but everywere you look are stonefigures of the pupils who crossed path wit it. We sat next to each other right beneath the windows, so the villain wouldn't see us. Hopefully Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat them soon. I heard a pupil scream and then silence. I was panicking at this moment. I just wanted to get out but the villain would probably see us. Nathaniel must have noitced that I was panicking, since he was pulling me closer to him " Don't worry, Ladybug will save us. We'll have to hold on just a little longer." I looked at him and then leaned into his arms " Nathaniel, what if only you get out?" I asked. He looked at me concerned " I won't leave you." A smile plastered itself across my face. Suddenly the door got brocke down and we saw how a snake woman slithered in. The woman saw us. It was over but before anything happened, leaned Nathaniel in to me giving me a kiss and hugged me tight " I love you Marc." I was shocked but hugged him back and said " I love you too.". But before the snake woman could attack us ladybug cought us with her yoyo and chat noir got us out of the building. He jumped back in the help with the akuma. When it was just the two of us I studderd " N-Nathaniel, were you serious about what you said back in the classroom?" He shyly scratched his back " Well, I wouldn't had kissed you if I didn't mean it.". I smiled and kissed his cheek. We walked away, hand in hand. This was probably the best day of my life.

This was my first one shot I've wrote so I hope you enjoyed it!