Flower Crown

Nathaniel's POV

It was the beginning of spring. It was getting warmer and the trees were already growing new leaves. I was walking towards the art room. When I entered, I greeted everyone "Hi, everyone." Alix turned around and looked at me confused "Nathaniel? Why are you here? Didn't you say you had an appointment?" I nodded "Yeah I did but it got canceled. That's why I'm here." I looked around and noticed that Marc wasn't there "Uhhh was Marc not here today?" Marinette spoke up "Oh yeah, he went to the park because he thought you weren't here today." I thought for a second and decided that I would go to him. I told everyone goodbye and went to the park. The sun was really warm and the flowers were also blooming. I looked around and saw Marc sitting in the middle of the grass. He was holding something in his hand that wasn't his book. I went over to him and looked over his shoulder. He was holding flowers and made them into a flower crown "Hi, Marc!" he slightly jumped and turned around "N-Nathaniel! W-what are you doing here?" I sat beside him "My appointment got canceled and the others told me that you were here." He looked at the flowers in his hands "O-Oh..." I looked at him and then at the flowers "I saw that you were making a flower crown. I didn't know you could do that." He looked at me "H-Huh? Oh y-yeah." I scooted a little closer to him "Can you teach me? I never really learned how to do that." Marc stuttered "O-Of course!" He grabbed a bunch of flowers and started to make a flower crown. I watched closely as he was making the flower crown. When he was done, he gave me a bunch of flowers. I started to work and Marc helped me with problems. My flower crown was complete and it actually looked good. Marc smiled at me "Y-Your first flower crown. With a little bit more p-practice you'll can do it without my help." I looked at the flower crown and then back at Marc. I put the crown on his head "I think it suits you more than me." Marc was frozen at first but soon started to stammer again "W-What I-I thought... W-Well u-um..." I chuckled "You're really cute you know that?" At this point Marc was really red. I grabbed both of his hands and looked at him "Marc, I really like you. Do... Do you like me back?" He looked at me and then shyly at the ground "Y-Yes I do..." I felt a wave of relief after hearing those words. I grabbed a small flower and twisted it into a ring. I took Marc's hand once more and put the ring on his finger "Marc, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Marc just smiled and answered "Yes... I'd love to!". We were in the park for the rest of the day, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the start of spring.

It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm sorry it took so long. I hope you all are healthy and stay safe. I also hope you enjoyed :)