Zombizou

Marc's POV

This was bad. This was REALLY bad. Everyone was turning into kissing Zombies! Me and Nathaniel escaped the school and were currently running to his house because it's close than mine. We had a hard time, dodging all these love struck zombies but we made it to his house. He opened the door and we ran inside. Taking a breather, we looked around for stuff to barricade us in here when we saw his mom. Nathaniel walked over to her "Mom! We have to barricade us in he-" he cut of his sentence and took a few steps back. When I looked over his shoulder I saw why: his mom was already infected. She tried to grab us but we ducked under and ran to Nathaniel's room. But before Nathaniel could enter, his mom grabbed him. He struggled a lot but escaped her grasp and ran inside his room. We locked the door and pushed Nathaniel's table infront of the door, so no one could get in. For a second I thought we could finally take a break but out of nowhere Nathaniel gave me his chair "Marc.. you need to lock me in the closet." I looked at him confused "W-What do you mean? Why do I have to lock you in the closet??" Nathaniel already went over to the closet and went inside "Just do it. I promise you, it's just for your safety." I got irritated and said "I won't lock you inside the closet if you don't tell me why!" Nathaniel looked at me for a good second before sighing and pulling up his sleeve. There, on his arm was a pink kiss imprint. My eyes widened. When did it happen?! Probably when his mom grabbed him. I frowned and looked at the ground "I-I can't. I don't want to be alone! M-Maybe we'll find another solution!" Nathaniel shook his head "Please Marc." I didn't say anything to that. He sat on the ground of the closet and closed the doors. I looked at the chair and walked over to the closet. I was about to put the chair under the handles when suddenly Nathaniel jumped out of the closet, right on top of me. He had bright pink eyes and looked completely insane. He tried to kiss me but I held him away from me. I didn't want this. I always imagined our first kiss would be something special. Not this! Either he was getting stronger or I was getting weaker because he was getting really close now. I started to tear up when I realized something. This would probably be the only chance I had to kiss Nathaniel. He doesn't love me and if I would confess, our whole friendship would fall apart. I couldn't have held him off any longer anyway. I let him go and he kissed me on the lips. One of my dreams came true, even though it felt so fake and colorless. My vision got really pink and then it faded to darkness...

When i came to consciousness, I was frozen. Me and Nathaniel were making out. He looked at me in shock. We immediately broke apart "I-I-I'm s-sorry!!!" I stammered while blushing like crazy. Nathaniel was covering his mouth with one had white also blushing. I was freaking out. Was our friendship now over? Does he still want to hang out with me? What if he hates me now?! All these thoughts were going through my head, I thought if was going to faint again. Nathaniel stammered "U-Uh M-Marc?" I looked at him. He rubbed the back of his neck "I-I did this.. right?" I looked down "W-Well.. it wouldn't have happened if I would have just listened to you..." Nathaniel mumbled "But I wanted to kiss you without being controlled by someone." I froze. What did he just say?! I looked back at him "W-W-What did you just say...?" He just nervously grinned "W-Well uh... I really like you Marc." I was in a state of shock. Did the akuma effect still affect him? He sat infront of me "Marc, I really like you. I-I uh..." I couldn't control my happiness and immediately kissed him. When I realized what I did I quickly backed away and blushed "U-Uh I-I'm sorry! I-I just-" I was cut off by Nathaniel placing a kiss on my lips "Heh, I'm so happy you feel the same!" He hugged my tightly. So my dream came true this time.. for real. We spent the rest of the day just watching movies and cuddling.

I was long gone, wasn't I? I'm sorry this took so long. I had massive problems with school. But I'm back and I'll try to post more! I hope you enjoyed this little story :)