State

Smile is the best mask - Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix's POV

"Okay that's all for today, be ready guys, the tournaments only a week away" Chan said bouncing the basketball in his hands. I looked around the park hoping to see her, but to my disappointment she already left.

I walked home after buying a few cartons of milk from the local convenience store. I walk to the bridge as I tried stabbing the straw in the hole, I looked up from my milk carton to see a girl on top of the bridge's railing. My eyes widen at the sight, I squinted my eyes to get a better view of the girl, and what shocked me the most was that the girl was (Y/N), my breath hitch scared of all the incomes in this situation, I panicked as she put out her foot off the railing, I ran to her.

 "(Y/N), NO!" I yelled, she looked at me surprise, as her other foot slip. She landed on the concrete side of the bridge, away from the running water under it.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" I ask worried as I reached her side, she scraped her hand from the fall, and I'm pretty sure she also hit her foot on the metal bar. She didn't answer me and looked away, I sigh and picked her up bridal style, she was surprised but stayed quiet.

I brought her to a drug store and bought antiseptic and cotton. I clean the wound and dab some antiseptic on it with the cotton.

"Why did you help me?" she asks, her voice soft.

"Because I needed to" I said, stating the truth.

She didn't say anything back, she looked lost in thought, "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask careful not to hurt her, she was silent.

I smiled at her seeing her troubled expression, "It's okay, I won't force you" I put a chocolate milk carton in her hands as I drank my banana flavored one. From the corner of my eye, I could see her adorable shocked expression, she stabs the hole with the straw and admired the stars as the wind tangled her (H/C) locks.

"Thank you" her voice was small, but I heard it clearly, I smiled as I replayed the soft sound of her voice in my head over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~