Self

If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love - Princess Diana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The boys and Dahyun came, they hurried (Y/N) to the hospital. Everyone was at the waiting room while (Y/N) was in the emergency room, everyone was worried sick, but three people was a total mess.

Jeongin was horrified, not much people know, but him and (Y/N) are very close, when they were little, (Y/N) love and treated Jeongin like her own little brother.

Dahyun was sobbing, her hand trying to muffle the cries. She was worried sick about her friend, she knew (Y/N)'s parents were abusive, she had remembered that day when they were in the last year of elementary school. She opened the front door to see an eleven-year-old crying (Y/N) bruised and bloody, begging for help, at that time only Dahyun was home so she had to take care of (Y/N) all by herself. After she helped (Y/N), she begged her not to tell anyone about this, she agreed with the condition, if (Y/N) needs help she could tell someone.

Felix, was heaving a mental breakdown in his mind. The scene that he just witnessed scared him to death, but thinking about (Y/N)'s condition was even scarier. He had stopped crying a while ago, but he was still praying in his head for (Y/N)'s wellbeing.

The doctor came out, and all of them stood up, hoping the best for their friend.

"Are you her relatives?" The doctor asks.

"No, we're her friends" Chan answered. 

"Well, whoever you are, the patient is in critical condition. She's been punched in the stomach countless of times, she was stabbed about twenty times with a sharp object. Three of her ribs were broken, and she has had a high amount of blood lost, she's in a coma right now" The doctor explain her condition.

"Will she be okay?" Felix ask desperate.

"We can only hope for the best" The doctor said sadly.

A nurse came and took them to (Y/N)'s room, (Y/N) was on a bed with white sheets that covered her, her bloody clothes replace with white hospital clothes. Tubes went through her body, as a breathing mask covered her nose and mouth helping her to breath. The monitor showed how weak her heartbeat is.

The doctor and a police officer came in the room, "Sorry to disturb you kids, but may I ask a few questions?" the officer ask, Chan and Woojin nodded. The officer got a notepad and a file containing (Y/N)'s identification.

"Who was the culprit that hurt her?"

"Her parents" Dahyun muttered, which Chan repeated, so the officer could hear.

"Did any of you witness the scene?"

The boys and Dahyun looked at Felix who was by the bed holding (Y/N)'s hand. The officer nodded, "Don't worry, we'll find her parents, in the meantime, try taking care of her, I hope she gets well, good night" The officer and the doctor left the room.

Chan realizes how late it is, and everyone was exhausted. "Guys, I think we all should go back home, it's been a really rough day" everyone agreed despite Dahyun who was hesitant on leaving her best friend agreed after Woojin's reassuring. Felix though, didn't move an inch.

"I'll stay here for tonight, I already change my clothes, just tell my mom I won't be coming home tonight". Felix said not looking away from (Y/N), the boys hesitated leaving him, but they knew there was no way of changing his mind, so they just left him, promising to come back tomorrow.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I listen to all of them, something in me felt bad, hearing Dahyun's and Jeongin's sobs made me think, if they're like this when I'm hurt, how would they react if I actually committed suicide that day. I just wanted to hug them and tell them how sorry I am. How sorry I am for being a selfish person, for only thinking about how I feel, and not how they would feel. For only thinking about my parents' hurtful actions and words and not about all the love that they gave me for a long time, but I can't, and I'm sorry I get so caught up with two individuals, that I forget all the love I get from so many more.

I heard them leaving, and Felix saying he'll stay. I heard a chair being pulled up to my side, a hand strokes my hair as the pad of their thumb graze my cheek, "I-I'm sorry (Y/N)" Felix choked up.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it, I should have known, I should have known you were in pain, I saw the bruise on your cheek in middle school but I brushed it off, in the beginning of high school I saw how your lip bleed but I didn't do anything, I should have done something, but I was scared, scared that you'll push me away, scared that I'll lose you. In elementary school, I confronted you about what I saw, you were beaten up badly as you cried in front of Dahyun's house begging for help, you yelled at me telling me to forget about it and that I should mind my own business and ran away" He stopped as sobs left his mouth.

I didn't know what to think, Felix was that boy a long time ago. He was the boy I regretted pushing away.

He laid his head on the palm of my hand, "Please don't *hic* leave me *hic* (Y/N)" he said in between hiccups. "I love you" he said turning quiet, I think he fell asleep as the exhaustion catch up to him. I'm sorry Felix, I promise I'll wake up, just wait for me.