Intense

Real love doesn't meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess. - J.S. Park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix's POV

"Good job mate" Chan said and patted my back, I just nodded too tired to answer after the long game. "You guys did a great job today, let's celebrate for the win, my treat" the couch said congratulating us, the boys cheered.

"Hey, I have to go to the toilet, see you guys later" I said walking off to the toilet. As I reach the place, I looked inside to see the boy that talked to (Y/N) before the tournament.

"Guys don't worry, we'll get them next time"

"shut up Jungkook, you're just happy about your new girl"

"Really? Jungkook's got a girl? is she pretty?"

"Gorgeous"

"Ooh, so when's the wedding?"

"Nah, I think I'll just skip to the good stuff, I'm hoping for a girl as pretty as the mother"

"You sure? She seems hard to get"

"It's okay, the hard ones give the most pleasure in the end"
I fume at their inappropriate remarks at (Y/N), and went inside and punch the guy.

(Y/N)'s POV

*Click*

The sound of the rooftop door opening, made me look back to see who it is.

"So this is catching up?" Dahyun mocked with an annoyed tone. I just chuckled "I wasn't feeling like coming". Dahyun rolled her eyes as I gave her a cheeky smile.

"Mrs. Choi is looking for you, Felix and a guy from the opposing team, I think it was Jungkook, got into a fight, and she needs you to help treat them.

"Okay," I walk to the infirmary, while questions went through my head, why would Felix get into fight? he's never got into one before, so why now?

As I reach the place, I saw the two boys sat in front of the nurse with annoyed expression. "(Y/N) you're here, can you help me and treat one while I treat the other" Mrs. Choi said, I looked at the two boys, trying to decide which one to choose, but Felix held my hand giving me an expression telling me to choose him, I obligated, and walked to one of the stalls, leaving a disappointed Jungkook. 

Felix's POV

She touches my bruised cheek, and I flinch at her touch. She grabs some cotton and all the necessary ointments to treat me.

"Tell me if it hurts" her voice soft as she spoke, she places the ointment gently on my wounds, her mouth slightly agape as she concentrated on treating me.

"Why'd you do it?" she asks carefully not wanting to offend me. My breath hitched at the question, but she squeezes my hand to reassure me that it's alright.

"They were saying inappropriate things towards you" I answered her question. "Why would you do that?" she said bewildered, she finish treating me and put all the ointments away.

"Because I needed to" she looked at me with an annoyed expression, and huffed. " Why do you keep saying that? What do you mean you need to?"

I just smiled and told her "How about meeting me on Sunday at 9 o'clock at the bus stop near our school, and I'll show you what I mean", she furrowed her brows but nodded nonetheless.

I smiled and pinch her cheeks, we walk out of the infirmary. Dahyun came and pick (Y/N) up, as they needed to find Mrs. Choi for medical club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry late update, so much homeworkkkk