Of

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world - Bill Wilson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

Ever since that day, Felix has been keeping a close eye on me, he'd be sitting near me in class, giving me milk cartons at lunch, and taking me home every day.

I don't get it, why would a popular kid like him pay attention to me all of a sudden. Does he pity me? or is he playing with me? I don't really care, I just want him to stop, lesser people to worry when I'm gone.

"All students please report to the gymnasium; the tournament will start in 30 minutes" the principal spoke through the intercom.

"Come one (Y/N), we have to be quick if we want to get good seats" Dahyun said to me in a hurry, "Go ahead, I'll catch up" I answered tiredly, she just shrugged and ran off.

Me and Dahyun have been friends ever since elementary, at first I pushed her away, and told her I wouldn't be such a good friend, but she was persistent that I'd be a good person to befriend.

"Did you hear? the opposing team is from Busan High." A group of girls started gossiping on the way to the gym.

"Really? Isn't Jeongin from Busan?"

"Ooh, I hope all the boys are handsome"

"I hope there will be drama"

I stifled a laugh and kept walking, I took the long way around, because I wasn't too fond on watching people running, shouting, and sweating at the same time. As I was walking, I didn't realize the loose tile and trip, I was waiting for my face to hit the ground, but it never did.

I turned around to see a black haired boy smiling at me, his hand was on my waist, stopping me from having a face plant to the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, thank you for your help" I answered the boy, he was wearing a black basketball jersey, he must've been a player on the opposing team.

""It's no big deal, wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to hit the dirty floor" he flirted, and I just moved awkwardly in my place. He chuckled at my actions, and looked at his watch, "Hey, I have to go and play, I hope I see you later, bye" he walked away giving me a smile and showing his cute bunny teeth in the process.

"I'm so not going to the tournament, not with Felix and that guy playing" I said to myself and walk to the rooftop where I know no one will bother me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a wattpad Instagram acc, so u can see updates thereeeeeee it's called _kate.heart plz followwww