Confidence

We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives - John F. Kennedy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

It has been a week since (Y/N)'s been in coma, Felix came every day to the hospital. (Y/N)'s condition has worsened every single day.

After school Felix decided to go to the hospital, the boys and Dahyun tagging along this time. ON their way to (Y/N)'s room, right in front of the door could be seen, Dahyun's and Jeongin's mothers talking with the doctor. They treated (Y/N) like their own daughter, so when they heard, she was in the hospital after being abused, they were very shocked.

They saw the sad expressions of the mothers, and worry filled them. "What is it?" Felix ask worriedly, the mother's looked at each other cautiously, and Jeongin's mother sigh.

"Felix, you realize how (Y/N)'s condition is getting worse, the chance she's going to wake up is getting lower and lower. The doctor suggests... we should just let her go" Jeongin's mother explained.

"What!" Felix yelled not believing her words.

"Felix listen, (Y/N)'s suffering, she's fighting for her life every day, she's tired, Felix" Dahyun's mother said her lips quivering, as she's trying to hold her tears. Felix's eyes widen in realization, as much as he hated the thought of losing (Y/N), he hated the thought of her suffering even more. Her happiness is his happiness.

"I understand" He said looking down, "You can take turns, saying goodbye" Dahyun's mother said. All of them took turns saying their goodbye's. Jeongin and Dahyun sobbing once coming out of the room, the last one being Felix. He didn't want to go inside, he was scared, but this could be the last time he sees her living and breathing, so he went in with a heavy heart.

Felix's POV

I went in, I looked at (Y/N), and the heart monitor beside her, how it beeps even slower pace than a normal human being's heartbeat. I stroke my thumb on her cheek, tears welling up in my eyes, I held her small hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I let you down, I should have done more, I should have protected you, I love you, and I'll do the right thing and let you go" I said with tears in my eyes. I was about to let her hand go, but something stopped me.

I looked at my hand to see her hand holding on to it, I looked at her face shocked, " But I don't want you to" She muttered, my eyes widen, I grab her shoulder and shook it.

"Yes Felix, I'm awake" she said laughing, she carefully sat up which I helped. We were silent, she put her hand on my cheek, examining my face, I just stayed silent, speechless that this is happening. She smiled at me, choking up as tears of joy stream on her pale face.

"You cry baby" I joked wiping her tears away, I hugged her calming her down. "You're the cry baby, you cried so much when I was in coma" she fired back, while I just laugh.

"Oh, I have to get the doctor" I said releasing my arms, but she still kept her arms on my waist. "Can't we just stay like this a little longer, I waited a week listening to all your sobs, just for this one moment" she said burying her face even more in my chest.

I chuckled at her cuteness, I pulled away a bit, so I could see her face. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red from the crying. " I missed you" I said, and she smiled apologetically. " I love you" I said as a shocked expression form on her face.

I kiss her, not wanting an answer, I just wanted this moment to last. I've waited two years, and I'm still not ready to be rejected, but what shocked me was the fact that she kissed back, her plush, pink lips moving in sync with mine.

"Felix, it's ti-OWH MY RUBBER DUCKIES" Chan yelled and closed the door, before any of the boys could see the intimate moment.

We broke the kiss, avoiding each other's gazes, "I better go talk with the boys, you wait here while I call a doctor" I said in a rush, and headed to the door so she wouldn't see my red face. I heard her cute giggle, and walked out the door. I see everyone's confuse gazes and Chan's horrified one. I told them the whole story, leaving out the kiss, and called a doctor. I was happy, I was in total euphoria, and she was the cause of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it then I hope you liked it, and voted on all of them. ^u^ (Also go follow @_kate.heart on Instagram so you could easily find information about my stories)