Happiness

Silence is where we truly fall in love -  Bridgget Devoue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I looked at the clock as it read 08.50, I walked out of my bedroom, and checked around the house, making sure I've clean the dishes and put all the alcohol bottles and beer cans away.

I walked out of the house, closing the door quietly making sure that my parents don't wake up.

Once I reach the bus stop, I was met with a boy who's smiling ear to ear. I gave him a questioning look, but he just shook his head indicating it's nothing.

"So, are you going to tell me what you mean?" I ask.

"How about instead of telling you, I'd show you instead?"

"How?"

"You have to trust me though" he said with hopeful eyes, I hesitated, but since I was really curious, I nodded. He smiled and took my hand, dragging me inside the bus that just came.

I was looking through the window, as I got a text from someone.

Trash-yun

So how you doing with Mr. Popular?

09.20

(Y/N)

How'd you know?
09.20

Trash-yun

Gurl, I'm your best friend, of course I know

09.21

(Y/N)

More like stalker

09.21

Trash-yun

SMH

09.22

I turned off my phone, not wanting to deal with my friend's questioning, and looked at Felix who's been staring at me the whole time. Once seeing that I've realized his constant staring, he tore his gaze from me as his cheeks turn into a dark shade of red.

Once the bus made a stop, Felix dragged me out of the bus, I looked around to see that we were at the flower park near the river.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"You wanted me to show you what I meant right?" Felix asked me amused, and I nodded, "well, I'm taking you on a date he said excitedly.

"Date?" I ask, the word foreign to my tongue, his smile dropped, as his brows knitted together thinking about something, "You do know what a date is right?".

"I heard Dahyun say it a few times, but I have no idea what she was yapping about" he looked at me seriously, trying to see if I was joking or not, and once he realized I really didn't know what a date is, a laugh escaped his lips.

"Well that's two things you'll learn today" he wiped the non-existing tear from his eye, and took my hand dragging me inside the park.

First, he took me for lunch as it was already 12 o'clock. Then he took me to see all the flowers around the park, not forgetting to take pictures along the way. Later on, we stopped to eat chocolate flavored ice cream. And here we are now, laying at the few stars that are still seen despite the bright light of the city.

"I still don't get it" I said confuse.

"The date part or the needed part?"

"Both"

He chuckled at my answer.

"Well a date is when two people "hang out" with each other, as they are comfortable with their significant other, while they needed part, what I mean is, I needed to because, I cared for you".

I looked at him trying to process his words, but really I couldn't, it just didn't make sense. So I just took the moment to take a good look at his face. I've just realize how sharp his features are, from his pointed nose, his doe eyes, pink lips, sharp jawline, and what took my attention most was the dots that were scattered across his cheeks.

"If we lay here any longer, I'd be able to tell you why your freckles resemble constellations" I said not thinking, but I couldn't take it back. He looked at me shock, but smiled.

"Well then, how about lay here forever, and I'll tell you why you're my universe"

I choked on my saliva, startled by his words. I got up flustered.

"It's getting late, we should get back" I said trying to avoid him, he got up, and I could've sworn I saw a disappointed smile.

We took the bus together and he walked me home. Once we reach my house, I saw my mother standing at the front door, arms cross, as I gulp in nervousness.

Felix's POV

(Y/N) looked at me, a small "goodbye" leaving her lips. She walked inside her house, her head down, not looking at her mother. Her mother turn to me and gave me a small smile.

Something about her smile made me uneasy, but I just brush it off thinking I was just being paranoid. I walked to my house not knowing what awaits me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was late, sowwy