And

Everything we hear is an opinion not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective not the truth - Marcus Aurelius 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix's POV

I got to class, in a hurry, I woke up late, because I was daydreaming about her last night. I reach my class, everyone was there, chatting with their friends, but her chair was empty, I brushed it off thinking she was just late and sat at my chair.

The teacher came, and she wasn't here yet. The whole school day, I was thinking about (Y/N), where is she? How is she?

"Felix, you okay man?" Chan ask me, his hand on my shoulder, as all the other guys looked at me worried.

"I'm fi-"

"Lee Felix!" A female voice yelled, Dahyun stomped her way over to me, "Where's (Y/N)? she has never missed a day of school before and after a day with you, she's now gone" Dahyun spoke her voice rising with every word.

I flinch at her glare, "I didn't do anything, I brought her home yesterday, and she went inside with her mom" I explained to Dahyun, her face fell.

"Did you just say her mother?" she asked in a whisper, I nodded confuse by her reaction, her face paled, she started to shake, as a horrified expression was shown on her face.

We brought her inside an empty classroom for her to sit down. Once she calmed down, I ask her what was wrong, she was hesitant, but she needed to do it for her best friend.

 "(Y/N)'s parents are abusive, her mother hates her and her stepfather treats her like dirt, and when she doesn't listen to them they get physical" she finish explaining, I don't know what I was doing but I ran, my friends called out my name, but I didn't care, I had to make sure, she was alright.

Once I reached her house, I knocked on the door, I heard glass breaking and a female voice screaming in pain.

I knocked even louder and more frantically, (Y/N)'s mother open the door, a fake smile on her caked face.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I ask harshly.

"She's not here, right now-" she was cut off as (Y/N)'s voice was heard from inside.

"Felix?" A loud thud was heard as (Y/N) scream filled the house once again. I wanted to barge inside but her mother blocked me. "I'll report you for trespassing" she threatens me, "Well, how about I report you for child abuse" I threaten back, she huffed and I push pass her, running to (Y/N)'s side.

She was on the ground, bruises all over her and her shirt was soaked with her blood. I got out my phone, trying to dial the ambulance, but her mother stopped me. " No, you can't!" her mother yelled, "She dying!" I yelled back, she slapped me hard, I felt a hand touch my lip, it was (Y/N), "You're bleeding" she whispered, I shook my head, "You're more important right now" I said picking her up.

We were outside the house; I was looking frantically for help.

"Felix..." She said panting, her eyes fluttering closed.

I panicked, and laid her on the ground, I open her shirt a little to see the bloody spot, and what I saw horrified me. Her stomach looked like it was stab thousands of times as blood was gushing out of it, as purple bruises covered her skin. I tried to stop the bleeding with my jacket, I dialed a random number needing help right away.

"Felix where did you-"

"Not now Chan, I need your help, (Y/N)'s hurt real bad, I need you to come to her house right now"

"Okay, I'm on my way with the guys and Dahyun"

"Please hurry, I can't lose her" I choked out, as tears welled up in my eyes. I ended the call. (Y/N) look exhausted and I could tell she's getting weaker and weaker by the second. Please hold on (Y/N), I can't lose you, I need you, I-I love you.