•𝟙𝟜•

Th:

Are my eyes playing games with me?!

I look at the familiar person again, and curse at myself for being so stupid.

I should have known that this was going to happen. Stupid Taehyung!

But I can't freak out now... I have to flee from here. I look at that person for the last time, just to see him, looking straight at my eyes.

Yep, my fucking father is looking angrily at me.

I'm fucked up.

Jimin notices my change of behaviour and asks:

"Is there something wrong Taetae?"

"N-no Chim... I'm just feeling a little dizzy. I'll go out to get some fresh air!" I reply, trying so hard to sound okay.

But in reality, I was screaming inside. I hope that my father doesn't do anything to embarrass me.

I don't even have time to get out when I hear the too-familiar voice screaming:

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT THERE YOU ARE!"

His voice is too loud that he catches the attention of most of the people in the bar.

Shit shit shit I should do something...

But he moves faster than me, and I stand completely frozen as he runs to me, grabs me by the collar, and punches my in my stomach.

I let out a yelp of surprise and fall to the ground, the impact making me loose my balance.

People in the bar start whispering, and some girls even scream. But that doesn't stop the monster in front of me from hitting me again, even harder this time. It hurts of course, but I'm used to this pain.

I close my eyes, waiting for the other punches, but they never come.

I open my eyes slowly, just to see my father on the ground, and my 5 friends beating the shit out of him.

I feel shocked, but also so grateful. They really saved me from that heartless monster...

Someone pulls me from my thoughts by helping me to get up.

"Thanks Jimin..."

After that the 6 of us get out of the bar, and I notice my friends giving me worried looks.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asks.

"His punches seemed pretty hard ..." Jin says.

"I'm okay guys, all thanks to you... Thanks for saving me guys..." I tell them.

"No need to thank us buddy! That is what friends are for." Says Namjoon.

"Yes Taehyung, the important thing is that you are fine now" adds Yoongi.

I give them a thankful smile. But my smile drops when Jimin asks:

"Do you know that men who punched you Tae?"

Oh shit... Looks like I have to lie to them again.

"N-no... I've never seen him before. I guess he was just drunk or s-something..."

Not a very convincing lie, but my friends look like they believed me.

Well, all but Jimin.

He leans closer to me and whispers to my ear :

"We will talk tomorrow about what happened today, just you and I. Okay?"

I gulp, and nod at him.

I turn to the boys and say:

"U-uh guys I'll go home now, you go and continue having fun! I'll be okay!"

"If you say so..." They answer me, and head to the bar.

I turn around and start walking towards my house, my insides burning with pure anger. I can't believe that he humiliated me in front of everyone like that!

And now, Jimin wants to talk to me about what happened too... What the fuck am I supposed to tell him?! He sees through my lies easily.

I continue walking, deep in thoughts, until a voice stops me in my tracks.

"Oh look. Isn't that the Kim Taehyung? I was just thinking about you."

Oh shit.

Not you too!

_______________________
(A/N) I think that everyone here is clever enough to know who the voice belongs to, right? ;)

By the way I want to thank my bestie jk8525 for giving me some ideas about this book (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Another long chapter, just 4 u!

(〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜