•𝟙𝟝•

Th:

"Oh look. Isn't that the Kim Taehyung? I was just thinking about you."

Oh shit.

I don't need to turn around to know the owner of the voice.

"What do you want?" I ask him dryly without turning around.

"A little cocky I see?" He replies in a sarcastic voice.

I turn around, look at him with bored eyes, and say:

"I'm not in the mood for your shi-"

He doesn't even let me finish my sentence as his fist makes contact with my face.

I try to hold back my scream. Sadly, he doesn't stop there. He also hits my stomach, at the same place my father did 10 minutes ago.

Damn... It hurts like hell...

He continues using me as his punching bag. That fuckboy looks way too aggressive today. But you know what?

I'm feeling angry. I'm too angry right now for this shit.

"Stop." I tell him with a commanding voice, while wiping the blood of my mouth.

I think he broke my nose.

"Looks like someone is begging, hmm?" He says in a mocking tone, and kicks me again.

I'm so done with this.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook, I said, I'm not in the mood for your shit right now." I say in a low but a strong voice, and kick him in the balls.

Yes, I literally kick my biggest bully in the balls.

He lets out a painful scream and puts his hands on his sensitive era, and I try so hard not to laugh.

But I fail.

So I start laughing hysterically, and manage to say between my laughs:

"Oopsie, looks like my kick was a little too hard hm?"

Well, I guess it really was too hard, considering the fact that Jungkook was still on the ground, with a painful expression on his face, shooting daggers at me with his eyes.

"Well, I warned you, didn't I? Better not mess with me when I'm pissed." I say, and turn around to leave. But then I stop for a second, and look at him with a slight smile and say:

"Too bad you aren't used to feel pain like me. Thanks for the broken nose by the way" I point at my nose. "Hey, but don't think that you are special or something, you aren't the first person to break my nose." I say winking, and then head towards the hell-hole-that-I-call-home.

I really don't know where I got that confidence from. I'm not the type who would get angry easily...

But nevertheless, I am so fucking proud of myself. That brat should know his limits.

Thankfully, when I arrive home father isn't there. So I head to my room, and throw myself on the bed.

Today was such an eventful day... I hope that tomorrow will be better.

Ugh who am I even kidding? Tomorrow will be worse...

Well, because, one: I'll have to face my father. Two: I'll have to face Jungkook. And three:

I'll have to fucking talk with Jimin about what happened today.

Ugh! This is so stressing.

I continue thinking about the events that happened today, until a drift to another uncomfortable, nightmare filled dream.

______________________
(A/N)

The next chapter is about Taehyung's past :-P

I really don't know what to write here so....

Please vote and follow me!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

(〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜