7.

It's been a month and everything seems to being going in Beca's favor. She asked Brittany out the day after her and Chloe hung out and she said yes. They've been dating for almost a month. Beca's dad wasn't very accepting which was hard on the girl but her mother was and ensured her that everything would be fine. The wolf stuff has been going fine. Theirs been pack meetings and things but nothing to crazy. Her friends have forgiven her for being a dick and they all hang out again. All her friends like Brittany too. Beca's parents did officially divorce but they ended on good terms. Beca's mom found a house only three doors down from the Beale's which was great for Beca.

Chloe's life however isn't going as well. Beca's been more distant from her and Chloe hates it. Ever since Brittany came into the picture the brunette has been less touchy feely with her. They don't hug much anymore, they rarely cuddle, Beca also avoids Chloe's cheek kisses and she won't hold the redheads hand anymore. It hurts Chloe watching her best friend and crush be with another girl. She misses her Beca that would sneak into her room late at night just to cuddle or hug her from behind just to scare her. It's just all been weird for Chloe.

"Beale!" She'd heat shouted down the hallway.

As she'd turn she'd see Beca jogging towards her down the hallway with Brittany behind her looking unhappy.

"Hey Bec what's up" Chloe asked with a small smile as they both reached her.

"We haven't spent much time together recently and I miss my best friend so what do you say we hang out after school?" Beca asked and they heard Brittany huff which Beca sent a glare her way.

"Sure, I've missed you. Maybe we could go to the treehouse and just hang out and talk" Chloe suggested.

"I've missed you" Brittany mocked in a high voice.

"Brit, what did I say?" Beca said.

"What Beca? You know I don't like her but you insist on hanging out with her." Brittany said and Beca sighed.

She mouthed an 'I'm sorry' to Chloe before turning to Brittany.

"We've already gone through this. Chloe's my best friend and has been since we were babies. I'm not gonna stop spending time with her just because you don't like her." Beca said and Chloe smiled slightly at the brunette defending their friendship.

"She's taking you from me and I don't like it." She said and Beca rolled her eyes.

"Just because I'm spending time with someone other than you does not mean their taking me from you." Beca said and the bell rang.

"Looks like it's time for class, come on Chlo, time for keyboard" Beca said as she took the redheads hand in hers and lead her down the hallway.

Brittany stood with anger in her eyes as the two left. She truly believes that Chloe's gonna steal Beca away from her.

"I'm sorry about her" Beca said as they walked into the classroom.

"It's fine" Chloe said with a smile.

"She's so jealous of everything and it's starting to get annoying. We argued for ten minutes about me spending time with you tonight" Beca said with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry Bec, I wish I could help" Chloe said and Beca waved it off.

"It's fine. It's my problem anyways." She said and class started.

At the end of the day Beca and Chloe we're heading out to Chloe's car when Brittany stopped them.

"Where's my goodbye kiss Mitchell?" Brittany asked before pulling Beca into a deep kiss.