8.

The next morning the two girls woke up and got ready for school. Beca really didn't want to because she didn't want to see Brittany but Chloe made her.

"I don't want to see her Chlo" Beca whined as they got into the redheads car.

"You're gonna have to face her eventually so just get it over with." Chloe told her.

"I swear to God if she says anything about you I'm gonna flip" Beca said making Chloe giggle slightly.

"It's fine Bec, we'll be fine" Chloe said.

Once they arrived at school Beca groaned when she saw Brittany standing there. They got out of the car and head towards the building trying to avoid her but it didn't work.

"What the hell Mitchell?" Brittany asked approaching them.

"Oh don't you dare make me the bad guy" Beca said turning.

"You broke up with me for no reason!" She yelled.

"No I broke up with you because your controlling and tried to mess up my relationship with Chloe!" Beca yelled back, attracting attention from others.

"She stole you from me! She's a bitch!" Brittany yelled and Beca flipped.

"What gives you the fucking right" Beca said lowly.

Chloe noticed Beca getting angrier and decided to step forward and grab the brunettes hand, immediately calming her down.

"You heard me. She's a bitch. She uses you and doesn't even care about you." Brittany said.

Chloe wanted to say something but Beca beat her to it.

"You're a fucking liar. She's all I had for years. She's my best friend. If I ever hear her name come out of your fucking mouth again I will end you" Beca said angrily.

The two girls were standing face to face when Tom walked by.

"Told ya Mitchell, knew you were gay all along. Surprised it wasn't Chloe who you date honestly. You act like it anyways." He said smugly as he walked up behind Brittany.

"Fuck off Tom, I don't need your bull shit right now" Beca said.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. Anyone with eyes knows that you in love with Red over there but she's far to out of your league. Maybe I can have a date with her." he said smirking.

"If she's out of my league then what makes you think you can get her?" Beca shot back with a cocky grin.

"Oh please hobbit I can date any girl I want, unlike you" he said.

"You want Chloe but you can't get her" Beca said.

"Well I was gonna ask this later but since you insist. Chloe I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the movies with me after school?" He asked and Beca smirked expecting Chloe to shoot him down.

"That sounds great" Chloe said and Beca's smile dropped as Tom's grew.

"Alright. I'll meet you out front at the end of school" he said smirking at Beca.

"Can't wait" Chloe said with a smile.

Beca just looked at her like she was betrayed.

"Should've believed me Mitchell" Brittany said before walking away, leaving the two girls together.

Beca just shook her head before making her way into the building. Chloe following behind her trying to talk to her. Beca just ignored her as she made her way to History. Beca decided to sit with Jesse, Luke and Theo today considering she didn't want to be near Chloe.

"Hey Bec, why aren't you sitting with Chloe?" Jesse asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it" she said.

Jesse just nodded before looking down towards Chloe. He really wondered what the redhead did to make Beca not want to sit with her.

As the day went on Beca remained angry. She was on her way to lunch when she was pushed into a classroom.

"What the hell?!" She yelled coming face to face with Chloe.

"Why won't you talk to me?" Chloe asked.

"You're seriously asking that question? Not only did you make me look like a fucking idiot, you agreed to go on a date with the guy who's made my life living hell since sixth grade. What the fuck Chloe?!" Beca yelled.

"Why are you angry with me for wanting to go on a date?" Chloe asked.

"You're suppose to be my best friend. You're not suppose to date the guy who's made my life fucking hell. Any other guy or girl in this damn school would've been fine but you chose him. I thought you had my back" Beca shook her head disappointedly.

"I have had your back, for years! I'm sorry that the guy I've had a crush on since last year asked me out and I said yes." Chloe defended.

"He fucking hates me, he's tried making my life hell, scratch that, he has made my life hell. I fucking ending a relationship because they didn't want me spending time with you and what do you do?! Accept a date off my fucking bully" Beca says angrily.

"I didn't ask you to end that relationship!" She yelled.

"You didn't have too! I knew you were unhappy and I care about you way more than I should because I fucking loved you! You were all I had for so fucking long and then you go and do this shit!" Beca yelled.

Chloe's heart jumped when Beca said loved but than sank at the same time realizing she said it in the past tense.

"Just be happy for me" Chloe said.

"I can't be happy for you even if I wanted too. Glad to know I cared much more about this friendship than you did" Beca huffed before pushing past Chloe and leaving.

Beca didn't go to lunch. She walked right out the school doors and headed to the forest. She couldn't believe her best friend stabbed her in the back like that. Once she got out of eyesight she shifted and ran through the woods letting all her frustrations out.

Chloe looked at the door Beca walked through only a minute ago. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as she thought. She's afraid she's lost Beca for good. She realized that maybe agreeing to the date wasn't the best idea but she's liked the guy since last year. She wasn't sure what she should do now. She just sat in that classroom until the bell rang for fourth period.

Beca ran where her feet led her. She ended up right under her and Chloe's treehouse. She looked up at the house for a few minutes before ultimately decided to head up. She collected her hoodies and other things from the tree and put them in her backpack before climbing down and heading towards Chloe's house.

Once she got their she climbed into Chloe's room through the window like she normally did. She went through and collected all her things. All her extra clothes she's left there, her hoodies, her tennis balls and other things she stashed around the room. She climbed back out the window Before heading home.

Once Beca arrived home she put all the things she collected away before packing up all of chloe's things from her room. She put in in her backpack before heading back to the redheads.

She arrived and climbed through the window again. She left the folded pile of clothes with a note on top saying,
Hope the date went well. Hope he makes you happy Red
-Beca

After her date with Tom, Chloe headed home. It didn't go as well as she hoped and she doesn't plan on having anymore dates with him. As she arrived home she headed up to her room. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed all of Beca's stuff gone. She approached the pile of clothes on her bed and read the note. Chloe's eyes welled up with tears. She knew Beca must be truly hurt if she took all her stuff back and returned all of Chloe's. The redhead was lost for words as she tried to comprehend the fact that she might have officially lost her best friend.