9.

Chloe had just pulled up to school when a flustered and angry Jesse came running towards her.

"What the hell did you do!" Jesse yelled as he approached the car.

"What?" Chloe asked confused.

Jesse then threw a note at her and stepped back crossing his arms. Chloe opened the note and read it.

              I love you bro, always remember that. I'll se you again someday...
                                    -Beca

"Jesse I- I don't know what to tell you" Chloe said still staring at the note.

"You caused this! Beca's gone because of what you did!" He yelled again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would hurt her that bad. I didn't mean to, please Jesse believe me" Chloe cried.

"She could be in danger. She's alone out there and their is enemy packs everywhere wanting to kill us!" Jesse said in a hushed yell.

"Please Jesse find her, I don't want her getting hurt" Chloe said.

"You should've thought that through" he said turning and walking away from her.

Chloe just sat in her car crying.

Beca ran. She didn't know where, what direction, anything. She just ran. She couldn't see Chloe, it hurt to much. She never admitted it but she was in love with her best friend. Seeing her go to Tom broke her heart into a million pieces. After writing Jesse a note she took off.

As she made her way farther and farther into the woods she cried. She had turned her phone off so no one would find her. Thoughts of her and Chloe flooded her head. She was two busy thinking about the redhead she didn't pick up the scent of the other pack.

"Is that a Mitchell I smell?" A voice asked causing Beca to stop.

"Who's there?" She asked.

"Jameson, Dustin Jameson. More specifically, Leader of the Jameson pack. Enemy of the Mitchell pack" he said stalking towards her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come into your territory. I'm running away from my life back home." She explained slowly backing up.

"Well see, I can't just let you out without a scratch" he said with a smirk as he came closer to her.

"Please just let me go" she said trying to run but he grabbed her.

"Not so fast" he grinned before punching her hard, knocking her out.

Jesse, Theo, Luke and Jason have spent the whole afternoon trying to track Beca's scent but failing. They were all worried for the brunettes safety.

"Jesse you know her best, where the hell would she go?!" Luke exclaimed.

"She just runs! There's no pattern to what she does she just does it!" He yells back.

Everyone is clearly frustrated by what's happening and it's causing unnecessary fights between them.

"Get a grip you two because we need to find Beca" Jason yells.

"Her phones off so I can't track her, she ran away when I was asleep so I didn't see which direction she ran!" Jesse throws his hands up in defeat.

"Guys calm down. We'll find her" Theo says calmly.

He's definitely the calmest out of the four.

"I'm so fucking sorry about what happened Bec. I was wrong and I regret it so much. Please call me back at least. I miss you so much and everyone's worried sick. Jesse, Theo, Luke and Jason are all out searching for you. There trying to pick your scent up somewhere. I wish I never agreed to that stupid date. It ruined everything. The date was horrible by the way and I'm never seeing him again. I miss my best friend, please Bec, call me. I love you. Bye" Chloe hangs up and throws her phone on the bed. She stands looking into the mirror, tears streaming down her face. She missed her best friend. She's worried sick and can't do anything to help.

Beca woke up in a basement confused.
"Where the hell am I" Beca muttered to herself as she tried to move but failed.

She noticed her hands and feet were chained to the wall, stopping her from moving.
"What the fuck?" She said.

She couldn't remember what happened before hand. All she remembers is what Chloe did and wanting to run away.

"Ah I see someone's awake" Dustin says walking in.

"Who are you? Where am I?" She asks.

"Do you not remember? Oh well. I'm Dustin Jameson. Leader of your rival pack, Jameson Pack." He explained.

"What do you want from me?" Beca asked.

"Just to torture you. We're going to hurt you so bad you'll be begging for mercy. Then maybe we'll knock you out again and let you go" he said smirking.

Two other men came through the doorway with a tray of different things. Dustin picked up a knife and began dragging across Beca's skin. Beca let out cries of pain as she felt her skin being ripped open.

"If you think that hurts, oh baby, we're just getting started." He said.

Two days. It's been two days since Beca left. Two days since anyone's seen her. Chloe's depressed, so is Jesse. Both miss the girl greatly and just wish for her return. The pack was never able to catch her scent and track her.

"I miss her" Chloe said and Jesse looked at her sadly.

"I do too, but we'll find her." He said giving them both hope.

She's tired. She can barely open her eyes. She's been tortured, beaten, and even had wolfsbane dragged across her skin. Her body's too weak to heal anymore so all her wounds are showing. She just wants Chloe. She thought she was going to stay mad at the girl but she just can't. She wants to be cuddled up in bed with the redhead while watching stupid movies. But that can't happen because she's trapped.

An hour later Dustin came back.
"You've managed to withstand the torture quite well. Maybe we'll let you go tomorrow." He said smirking.

Before Beca could respond he dug a silver knife deep into her lower abdomen. Beca cried out in pain as he twisted the knife.

"How's that feel?" He asked but all Beca could do was scream.

"Hurt Don't it?" He said and Beca nodded.

"If it's gonna be your last day. It's gonna be the worst." He said before removing the knife and stabbing it into her leg instead.

Beca tried to relax by thinking about Chloe but the pain was too much. She soon passed out due to the pain, hoping to leave soon.