12.

As Beca stood their, frozen, Jason spoke.
"This is her last shot, if she does anything to endanger our pack again then I must eliminate her" he said before running off towards the woods.

Beca slowly made her way back inside, trying to comprehend what she was just told. As she opened the door to Chloe's room she was engulfed in a hug.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

"I'm fine. He's giving you one more chance, at least he says he is. Let's go to my place just to be safe." Beca said and Chloe agreed.

They left the Beale residence and made their way to Beca's moms place. Chloe could tell something was off because Beca was being unusually quiet.

"Bec? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I fine, why?" She said.

"You're being more quiet then usual" Chloe said.

"I'm just thinking about us, what's gonna happen from here" Beca lied.

"I'm just happy we're together. I'm not scared as long as I have you beside me" Chloe said.

"Cheesy" Beca said rolling her eyes.

"You love it" Chloe said grabbing Beca's hand.

They continued walking hand in hand until they reached Beca's. As they made their way inside Chloe turned and captured Beca's lips in hers.

"Mm what was that for?" Beca asked as Chloe pulled away.

"I just wanted to kiss you" Chloe said with a little smirk.

"Tease Beale" she said rolling her eyes and walking to the living room.

"You love it" Chloe calls.

"Debatable!" She yells back.

They spent the rest of the day watching Netflix and just talking. Beca kept What Jason told her a secret because she didn't want to scare Chloe. She ended up texting her parents and staying the night with Beca because it got late. Beca smiled as the redhead snuggled closer to her after they got in bed.

"Goodnight Chlo" Beca whispered before kissing the top of her head.

"G'Night Becs" she said.

They both fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning chloe woke up to a empty bed. She frowned before getting up and heading over to Beca's closet to steal a hoodie. She then made her way downstairs in search for Beca. She caught the smell of pancakes and smiled before heading towards the kitchen, stopping when she heard Beca on the phone.

"I never asked for this! I just want a normal life" Beca yelled.

"Don't you understand that you have almost ruined my life? All I wanted was to graduate school this year with my best friends and my bro but you messed it up! You took Jesse from me! He never hangs out with me let alone talk to me, you tried to split me from my friend group which almost worked, luckily those weirdos don't hold grudges.
Most importantly you tried to ruin my relationship with Chloe. You tried to fucking kill her for gods sake! I don't know what I would've done if I lost her to you. I don't want to be part of your fucking pack anymore. I just want to live as normal of a life as I can as part wolf. Just say away from me, from my parents, from Chloe, from my friends, I'm out" Beca said before hanging up and slamming her phone down on the counter.

Chloe stood outside the door for a few more minutes before heading into the kitchen.

"I missed you this morning. Can't leave me in a cold bed Mitchell" Chloe teased.

"Sorry Chlo, I just woke up early and thought I'd make us breakfast." Beca said as she dished the food out onto two plates.

"It looks great Becs, thank you" Chloe said before eating.

They just talked about random things as they ate. After they finished they cleaned up before heading to the living room. They spent the morning cuddled up watching T.V. Chloe wanted to ask about Beca's phone call but didn't want the girl to think she was snooping.

Around noon chloe left to go home leaving Beca alone. She decided to go to her room and write a song about Chloe like does whenever she needs to express her feelings. Beca spent the rest of her day working on the song while Chloe spent the day with her parents.

Sorry for the horrible update. I've had serious writers block and just couldn't think of any ideas. I'll try to do better next time.