20.

Beca and Jesse have been human for almost a week now and it felt amazing. All there friends were coming back from spring break so they decided to plan a hang out now that they didn't have to worry about hurting them or putting them in danger.

Beca: hey losers. When y'all come back Jesse and I want to hang out all together.
Stacie: I'm down. I'll be back tomorrow
Emily: Same! I'll be back in the morning.
Benji: what Emily said.
Chloe: I'll be back tonight!
Jesse: alright so tomorrow after everyone gets home we'll hang out by the river.

Beca smiled at her phone as she read the messages. Chloe was getting back in two hours so she decided to work on some mixes till then.

Right as she went to start Jesse walked into her room.

"Hey nerd" he said flopping down onto her bed.

"What you want loser? I'm trying to work on some mixes." She said.

"I'm just bored. Dad isn't home and I can't go to moms because she's working too. Benji is away with his parents so can't hang out with him. You're all that's left." He said.

"Well chloe comes back in two hours and I plan to go spend time with her so I won't be around much longer" she said.

"How about we play some COD? Or Gta?" He asks.

"Sure" she shut down her laptop and grabbed her Xbox controller as Jesse went to his room to set up.

The two played for the next hour and a half before Beca got a text that chloe was ten minutes away from her house.

"Bye loser Chloes home!" She shouted before making her way downstairs and out the door.

She decided to walk to Chloes because that took about fifteen minutes. Once she arrived she saw their car in the drive and Chloe standing on her porch.

"Welcome home!" Beca shouts as she gets closer gaining Chloes attention.

Chloe smiles when she sees the brunette and runs the rest of the way towards her.

"I've missed you!" She says.

"I missed you too" Beca says kissing the top of her head.

"Are you human again?" Chloe asked.

"Yes I am" Beca smiles.

"That's awesome!" She says in excitement.

"I know." Beca chuckled.

Chloe pulled her along inside the house up to her bedroom. Once they got up there chloe pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss before pulling away seconds later giggling.

"Tease" Beca mumbled with a smile.

"You love it" chloe giggled as she fell back onto her bed.

"Debatable" she mumbled.

"Come here" Chloe held her arms out hoping Beca would come cuddle her.

"Nope" Beca said turning away to hide the grin threatening to appear.

"Becaaaa" she whined.

Beca smirked to herself as she walked over and sat on Chloes desk chair just to annoy her more.

"Becaaaa stop it!" She said.

Beca continued to mess with her redhead until chloe gave up and turned away from the girl, pouting.

"Don't be like that Chlo" Beca sighed.

"You're mean" she said sadly.

Beca got up and walked over to the bed. Once she got on she wrapped her arms around the redhead pulling her on top of her, stomachs touching.

"No" Chloe grumbled trying to move off the brunette but she had a tight hold on the girls hips.

"Why are you still insanely strong" she whined.

"Side affect. Strength is lessened but I'm probably as strong as a body builder" she similed.

Chloe eventually gave up and rested her head on the brunettes chest.

"I love you" Beca said breaking the quite.

"I love you too" chloe smiled leaning up to kiss the girl.

The two laid their happily in their bubble. Later falling asleep in each others arms.

The next day once all there friends arrived they headed down to the river. The moment they got down there Jesse and Benji began wrestling in the water making the girls laugh.

A little later Beca joined the boys in their wrestling match, beating them both. Beca threw chloe In the water with a smile as the other two boys followed with Stacie and Emily.

The group of friends enjoyed their time together, hanging out and having fun. Jesse and Beca couldn't be happier to be human again. They ended the day watching the sunset over the mountain side.

Today was a great day.

That's it. That's the end. I hope everyone enjoyed the story. I'm sorry about losing motivation and ending it so soon but hey at least I didn't just leave it unfinished

I've got a few other stories posted so if you liked this one and need some new reads you should check them out. No promises if their good or not, I let the readers decide.

Peace out guys ✌️