•period•

this is about you in your period and getting all mixed emotions, but five handles it well

y/n p.o.v
i woke up to a sudden sharp pain in my lower stomach. i groan and look down to see that the covers were covered in blood. my eyes widen as i quickly get up and run to the bathroom. tears fill my eyes as i felt really embarrassed from what happened. i slam the door shut and sit down with my back against the door and start crying. apparently five heard you, so he came running out quickly as he heard the door shut and went up to the door.
"y/n? are you okay baby? what's wrong?" he asked gently.
you kept crying and just said "nothing" quietly.
he didn't like your answer, so he teleported into the bathroom. when he saw you crying, his eyes went wide and he leaned down to you. he took your hands in his.
"baby what's wrong?" he asked, wiping the tears away from your face.
"i-i i'm only my period and it got all over the sheets and i'm embarrassed and feel so bad." you said, covering your head in your knees.
"baby girl don't feel embarrassed, it's totally natural. it's okay." he turned on the shower and said,
"you take a warm shower for as long as you want, i'll get everything ready for you okay?" he asked.
you nodded as he helped you up.
"just call me if you need anything." he said will a gentle smile and a kiss on your forehead. you smiled back slightly as he went out the door as he gave you privacy.

third person p.o.v
five went back to the room you shared and put all of the sheets in the laundry and put new ones in the bed. he also put your towel in the dryer so it would be warm when you got out. he figured you wouldn't want to go anywhere today, so he got out a pair of his sweatpants, new underwear for you and a sports bra. he quietly walked into the bathroom and put them on the sink for you to change in. he then teleported to the store to get you a bag with your favorite candy, chips, drink and fuzzy socks. after paying, he teleported back to the academy. he put all of the things on the bed so you could have them when you wanted to. you shut the shower off and opened the curtains to see new clothes for you to wear on the sink. you smiled and put them on. after that, you walk out of the bathroom into fives room (where you sleep) to see a pile of you fav candy and chips on the bed.

y/n p.o.v
i smile when seeing the treats and all of a sudden five teleports behind me and wraps his arms around me.
"feel better babe?" he asks, kissing the back of my head.
"yes, thank you. did you get me this?" i asked.
"only for my baby girl." he said smiling, as he went in front of me and kissed me quickly on the lips.
i smiled but it quickly turned into a frown as another sharp pain went down my stomach. i groaned and my hands immediately touched the spot where it hurt. distinctively, fives hand went down to mine to try to comfort me, but i quickly got angry for some reason and pushed his hand away. it didn't hurt him, he just acted surprised, but when i realized what i  had done i started crying.
"no baby don't cry i'm sorry you didn't do anything wrong." he said, making sure not to touch me in that same spot again.
"i'm sorry i just lashed out at you and got all mad for no reason and i-" i said between sobs.
"shhh, it's okay." he whispered softly, as he picked me up bridal style to the bed, sat down, and cradled me in his arms. i knew i probably looked like a baby, but i didn't care. it was really comforting. my head was in his chest as he softly rubbed my back and kept on softly cooing me, as my cry's slowed down.
once i stopped crying, i felt really tired- like REALLY tired. five must have figured this out, as he very carefully laid me down so i was laying on my side with my head in his chest. he let me adjust so i was comfortable, then pulled the blankets over the both of us and played with my hair.
"five?" i whispered.
"hmm?" he asked.
"thank you. for everything." i told him.
"don't thank me. this is my job. to make you feel safe and happy." he said, leaning down to give me a forehead kiss.
i smiled.
"i love you." i said.
"i love you too."

HEYYYY so i'm in my period and this is one of my favorites i've ever done sooo like i like this a lot ahah. enjoy! LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS!