•tired•

recently five stopped the apocalypse, and after days of chugging coffee and staying up late, he's super tired
sorry this is kinda simple but it's late and i wanted to write something :)

y/n p.o.v
recently five has been working non stop on the apocalypse, and he never has time to sleep, never mind hang out with you. you feel mind of bad, because some nights you would wake up in his bed with him drinking his 3rd coffee of the day and it was only 2 in the morning. you would suggest him getting sleep, but he resisted and said this was more important. well, the day finally came. he stopped it. he stopped the apocalypse.
he came running down the stairs with a huge smile on his face.
"what's up with you?" you asked, giggling.
"i stopped it," he said, smiling, "i stopped the apocalypse."
your face immediately lit up as you ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.
"i'm so proud of you! i knew you could do it!" you told him.
"now i get to spend more time with you!" he said, lifting you up in the air for a second or two. you giggled as he did this. he put you down and kissed you.
"i've missed you. a lot. i'm sorry i haven't been paying attention to you." he said looking down, ashamed.
"don't be sorry. now we have our whole lives to spend together!" you said smiling. he looked up and smiled when he saw you a smiling. all of a sudden, he demanded, "get on my back."
"why?" you said laughing.
"just do it." he said with a playful eye roll.
you giggled as he lifted you up onto his back and started running up the stairs. he twirled you around and made you laugh. this is the happiest you have ever seen him be since the whole apocalypse thing. you could get used to this.
he ran to his room with you still on his back and threw you on his bed. you started dying laughing and he did too, one of those things where any little thing was hilarious. the laughs started to die down as he crawled on the bed on top of you.
"seriously, i've really missed you." he said and gave you a kiss. him doing this made you realize how tired he looked, never mind probably was. you're eyes widened at the sight of this.
"five, you must be exhausted!" you said.
he laid down on the bed next to you and said, "yeah, i haven't gotten a decent nights sleep for a week." he mumbled.
"too much coffee i guess."
you got up and turned the lights off.
"y/n what are you doing?" five asked, curious.
"i want to cuddle." you said, with a pouty face.
he smiled and said "come here you little baby." with his arms open. you smiled and jumped on the bed into his arms. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. you felt bad about him being big spoon, so you switched places with him so his head was in your lap. he smiled at this and snuggled his face in your chest. you played with his hair and he sighed in content. you felt his breaths slow down as he feel asleep. you smiled at the cute sight, and slowly fell asleep with him.

heyyy sorry this was bad but i wanted to write something so here you go ahaha!