⚠️words⚠️

since i'm busy working on a story...
here's some things he's said to me...

"ill throw your ass over my shoulder, walk you to the bathroom, place you on the sink, take your clothes of myself then carry you into the shower."
"flip me off and i'll grab your hand and make you finger yourself with it"
"i'm literally going to fuck you until you cry, wipe away your tears, hold your head in my hands and look you into your soul while i make you cum for the 8th time"
"one pass princess. who knows what will happen if you do it again without permission" (i touched myself without asking him)
"i'm not mad princess. just deciding how to punish you." (again, touched myself without asking)
"suchhh a good girl for daddy. my little slut and my little princess."
"princess i came before you even left for dinner, i just figured i'd let you keep going to enjoy yourself."
"or you could wear my sweatshirt and nothing else and we could spoon and i could slide my hand down between your legs"
"at that point i'm flipping you over, burying my head in your neck, fucking you, and whispering in your ear how badly i need you"
"yk what princess, let me see you taste yourself."
"i thought i told you to shut up."
"good. i want you to see the faces you make as you fuck yourself for daddy." (he wanted me to look at the camera while fingering myself, i said i would get shy and embarrassed.)
"you're so fucking adorable holy fucking shit"
"as long as you cockwarm me princess"
"you're doing perfect babygirl. get your hairbrush for me."
"that's okay babygirl. i'll just hold you and wipe your tears for you and make sure you know how beautiful and important you are"
"and don't ever talk back to me like that again. ever."
"a simple, simple rule." (broke the rule AGAIN)
"you're supposed to follow the rules princess."
"if you don't answer the question istg i will put you in timeout until tomorrow." (asked if i touched myself without permission.)