•sick, part 2•

this is a part two of my last story :)

you woke up to a sore throat. you sniffled as you felt your nose blocked by mucus, making you unable to breathe. you groaned and sat up, but your body felt week. five noticed you were moving and he groaned at this and moved to his side. you moved some more, which he then fully woke up to.
"y/n why are you moving so much?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. then he looked down at you.
"baby i think you got sick.." he breathed, then realized to himself that he wasn't sick anymore.
"and i think i gave all of mine to you." he said with a chuckle. you groaned and threw your head back on the pillow.
"aw my poor baby is sick." he said to you while brushing the hair off of your face with his hands. you closed your eyes and sighed deeply.
"alright, time to take your temperature now." he told you, while getting up and getting a thermometer. you opened your mouth and he slid it under your tongue (that sounded so weird lol oops). he stared at you (but not in a creepy way) until the thing beeped and he took it out.
it read,

103°

"JESUS!" he said. you looked up and he brought the thermometer back for you to see. when you saw it, you did the same thing he did when he saw his own and threw your head back in the pillow. your body felt weak and you felt really cold. you got the blankets and wrapped yourself in them.
"no y/n, you can't use the blankets." he told you, taking them down from in your hands. you whined.
"why?"
"your body is fighting off a sickness which is why the inside of your body is hot. the outside feels really cold compared to it, which makes you want to be warmer. but in reality it makes it worse because it raises your body temperature." he told you. you just sat there in shock, trying to process the words you just said.
you eventually stopped trying and just asked,
"what?" (literally me all the time ahah).
he sighed.
"it basically means that the blankets will make you warmer on the inside, therefore making your whole situation worse. you sighed and closed your eyes.
"i'll go get you some medicine." he told you, while walking into the bathroom.
he came back with a pill for you to take and a glass of cold ice water. he helped your weak body sit up and put the glass of water into your shaky hands. you popped the pill in your mouth and swallowed it with water. he took the cup out of your hands and placed it on the nightstand.
"is there anything else i can get you baby?" he asked you while running his hands through your hair. you shook your head no and your stomach started to hurt. you quickly put your hands down where it hurt and groaned in pain. five got worried and quickly asked you,
"are you okay?" while putting his cool hands over your warm ones.
"n-no my stomach hurts too." you told him, your voice cracking. he frowned at this and got more medicine that would help you with your stomach pains.
he remembered that you like apple juice (i love apple juice and apple juice and ice when i am sick is like all i want lol... don't mind me) and decided to get you some.
"i'll be right back love." he told you before planting a quick kiss in your forehead and hopping out of bed to go down to the kitchen to grab you some.
meanwhile, the pain in your stomach began to worsen, where you couldn't even find a comfortable place to sit down. (i legit hate this feeling... okay i'll stop talking sorry).
by the time five got back, you were softly crying at the pain.
five immediately ran over to you when he saw this.
"what wrong??" he asked you, very concerned.
"i- the pain- it h-" you started, but couldn't even finish the sentence.
"come on baby let's go to the bathroom." he told you, carefully helping you up as you gasped in pain when your feet touched the floor. he helped you over to the bathroom quickly while you sat on the edge of the tub (pretend the tub was right next to the toilet). he knelt on his knees on the floor kind of under you while taking your hand in his. your grabbed in and squeezed it tightly due to the pain. you groaned from it and cried more. he hates seeing you cry so this made him very upset that he couldn't really do anything. you were in so much pain and you felt like throwing up, but nothing came out. your throat felt dry and you didn't want to speak or say anything.
you eventually stopped crying and the pain was very subtle. five quietly got up and sat next you with your hands still in his. your put your head on his shoulder and squeezed your eyes shut.
he softly ran his hand up and down your arm as you two just sat there in the dark.

-10 minutes later-

you started to feel better and well enough to lie back down. you told this to five as he stood up and grabbed your hands, helping you stand up. he quickly wrapped and arm around you to hold you for support and walked you slowly over to the bed.
he helped you in to the bed and you felt better immediately.

(remember this is what his bedroom looks like)

^but just pretend it was a rainy morning and dark outside like this :

okay back to the story:

he stood at the side of the bed with your hand in his. he then remembered about the apple juice and chuckled.
"i brought you apple juice because i know it's your favorite." he said, laughing again. you smiled weakly at this and thanked him. you took a long drink at the apple juice and realized how thirsty you were because of your dry mouth. you began to drink more when five stopped you and took the cup out of your hands.
"what was that for?" you whined. "i was thirsty."
"i don't want you throwing all that up in a few minutes." he told you with a chuckle. "i think you need to get some rest." he told you, placing his cold hands on your warm forehead. he rubbed his thumb softly on it as you start to drift off.

hey hope you enjoyed :) also i'm thinking of writing a storyyyy about five x reader but idk what do you all think?
thanks for reading :)