⚠️•till you pass out•⚠️

this is a SMUT
this smut is particularly rough, so only read if you want to :)

you and five were the only ones in the academy. you decided that since you were alone, you wanted to have fun. you wanted to see what would happen when you ignored him.
you were in the kitchen as you watched him come down the stairs in a surprisingly happy mood-probably because his siblings weren't there.
"heyyy baby girl." he said when he saw you. this made you smile.
he came up behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist. he kissed your head and your neck.
"you've been awful quiet today," he said in between kisses. you just giggled a little and decided to tease him more. you walked away from him.
he immediately looked at you and his eyes widened.
"what's wrong? what... did i do something?" he asked, a worried look on his face appearing at the last question. you just gave him a smirk, kissed his lips quickly and went upstairs, leaving him clueless.
it was already 9pm, but you weren't getting tired at all. you decided to play some music while scrolling through your phone.
you heard five come up the stairs, so you quickly got up to lock the door, then jumped back into bed and went back in your phone.
five came up to your door and knocked on it.
"y/n.... y/n can i come in please..?" he asked gently. sticking to your plan, you decided to stay quiet. you covered your mouth to keep in laughs from your evil plan.
"baby girl whatever i did i'm really sorry... can you please let me come in and we can talk about it?" he asked.
you were now laughing a lot, trying to keep it in, but you let one out and they just kept coming out, making you laugh harder.
"are you laughing?" five asked seriously.
"y/n open this door right now." he demanded, harsher this time. you didn't.
he had had enough of it and just teleported into your room. you were still laughing, but he was not. he was mad. and he looked mad.
"what the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, putting both hands on the end of your bed.
you decided to look at him and realize what a bad idea that was, because you saw his serious mad face. this made you stop laughing. you didn't say anything though.
"so you're not gonna tell me about anything that just happened?" he asked. you just stared at him.
"fine," he said, teleporting out of your room. you wasn't sure what he was doing, but he teleported back right into you and quickly tied your hands with handcuffs onto the bed frame before you could hesitate. you realized what he did and pulled at them, giving him a worried look. he just looked at your helpless face and smirked evilly. then he grabbed his tie and tied it (gently) around your eyes. you started to get really worried and squirmed. five was still on top of you as he pushed you down with both his hands at the sides of your stomach.
"maybe this'll get you to talk." he said. you felt him get off of you and go to the left side of you and grab something in some sort of box. you squirmed in anticipation.
you then felt him climb to the bottom of the bed and rip off your pants and panties. you closed your legs as the cool air hit you area.
five roughly pushed them back open and you felt your legs being tied with something... a rope? that's probably what he got in that box you thought. he tied both your legs to the bottom of the bed frame, because it was just long enough to be perfect for your height in order to tie them.
once he was done tying, you heard him get another thing from the box.
"oh, you'll definitely scream for this one." he said. you shivered.
all of a sudden you heard him click a button and something turned on. it sounded like something buzzing.
five out this item to your clit as it vibrated in you, immediately sending all sorts of feelings through your body, making you extremely wet in the process.
a vibrator.
you slowly moved it in circles on your clit. it was on the lowest setting, but it still had such a big impact on you.
he wasn't happy with you still not making noise, so he turned it up two levels. this made you squirm and throw your head back. he began putting more pressure on your clit with the vibratory, pressing it down a little more. you're whined at this action.
"looks like little y/n finally made a noise." five said evilly. you whined more. happy with your response, he turned it up two levels. you now started shaking. you tried to buck your hips up, but the ropes didn't let you. you half moaned- half whined at the feeling that this was giving you. five smirked at this and turned it up another two levels. you were wet as an ocean. tears started streaming down your face at the amount of vibrations your body was receiving.
"is little y/n gonna cum?" five said.
you partly screamed and fisted both your hands.
five pressed down harder on your clit with the vibrator.
"words." he demanded.
"yes." you said quietly between your cries.
"hmm... nope. hold it." he decided.
you were now a moaning mess and sobbing.
"please five let me cum." you cried.
the pleasure was too much. your body was filled with so much pleasure and you couldn't handle it. you came without him saying so.
when he saw this, he chuckled. he took the vibrator off your clit and when you thought you were done, he put it on the highest setting and shoved it into your wet pussy. you screamed and pulled on the handcuffs, trying to stop it. you were so tired from your last orgasm.
"five p-pLEASe NO MoRE." you screamed, starting to cry again.
"this is what you get for ignoring your daddy." five shouted. you started shaking and crying again.
"and for cumming when i told you to hold that shit." he said. he pushed the vibrator in and out of you really fast. he then started pounding it in you while still going extremely fast. you screamed every time he pounded it in to you. you started to see stars from the pleasure you were receiving. you put your head back and we're so out of it, you started to jolt your shoulder up.
"good, i'm gonna fuck you till you fucking pass out. maybe then you'll learn your lesson." he said. you felt your climax and had the sudden urge to release.
"c-can i c-c-cuuuhhf shit" you started. five just went deeper and faster into you, hitting your g-spot every time he pounded into you. then he brought his finger up to your clit and started rubbing it. you started screaming and crying from the lack of you reaching your high. he brought his head up to your ear, still pounding into you with the vibrator.
"does y/n wanna cum?" he whispered into your ear. you whined loudly and screamed "yes."
he kept on pounding into you and whispered in your ear,
"fine. cum." thats all he said, as your pussy immediately clenched around the vibrator and released a shit ton of cum. you were still shaking and breathing heavily as five took the vibrator out of you and put it back in the box. he did the same with the ropes and the handcuffs around you wrists and put them back in the box. then he took his tie off and saw your bright red eyes shut tightly. he gently took both of your wrists and massaged them in his hands.
"too much?" he asked with a small chuckle. you just looked at him with your still teary eyes.
"aw, is my baby girl tired." he asked, then wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you close to him. he gently played with your hair and gave small pepper kisses up your neck, not sexual but with passion, as if he was saying i still love you, even though i made you feel like you were gonna fucking die. you sighed in content and leaned back into his shoulder as he gently ran his fingers through your hair.
"shit," he cursed. you looked up at him in confusion.
"you're not gonna be able to walk for the next few days..."