•the mall•

^^^i drew aidan btw lol

y/n p.o.v
i really wanted to go to the mall today, so i asked five if i could.
"please please please pleaseeee" i asked.
"you know how much i hate the mall, i don't like random boys staring at you." he demanded, not looking at you.
"five." you said.
he looked at you.
you gave him the puppy dog eyes that always let you get your way.
"don't look at me like that." he did, trying to look away, but he just couldn't.
"please.."
he sighed in defeat. "fine. but i'm going with you and staying with you the whole time." he said.
you jumped up and down.
"okay! let me get my things!" you said with a giggle, then kissed his cheek. he smiled at this and blushed.
after getting your things and driving there, you both arrived at the mall. when walking in, you started first window shopping and showing five all the things that you liked.
he was smiling, but you know he wasn't doing it for the clothes. he was doing it for you.
you went into (your fav clothes store) and got a sweater, two pairs of leggings and a hoodie. when going up to pay, you went to take your card out of your purse when five quickly gave the client his.
you frowned at him.
"i wanted to pay." you said, crossing your arms in a pout.
"i have to pay for you!" five insisted.
"you know you don't have to be my personal bank account." you said, going up to him and looking him in the eye.
"uh, yeah, it's kinda my job to." he said. you rolled your eyes in a playful manner and went back to the client when he was done checking you out.
"have a nice day!" you said, grabbing your bags.
"you too! i love your sweatshirt by the way, it fits you nice." he said with a wink.
you smiled awkwardly and walked out of the store. five took your bags from you hands so he could carry them, and you could tell he was PISSED at that guy.
you grabbed his hand in reassurance. he looked at you, you gave him a small smile and he gave one back.
after looking in a few more stores, you were walking back to where you parked (still in the mall though) when five noticed a few boys checking you out. he furrowed his eyebrows a little as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. he also kissed you in the forehead, showing everyone that you were taken. you knew what he was doing, so you decided to play along and kiss him in the lips for a few seconds, then pull away and keep walking with him. you both smiled and went back to the car.

hey so this was short and not that to-the-point but it's super late and i need to sleep sooo goodnight :)