⚠️•push your limits•⚠️

^ okay aidan we see you 🥵
hey so i'm sorry for writing so many smuts but you all seem to like it so yeah :)

you and five had been dating for two months now. you never went any further than making out, even though five was eager to. nonetheless,  he took your virginity a month ago, and you haven't been that sexually active since. he wanted to push you to your limits, but you being just losing your virginity a month ago and him also not being a virgin (delores wya), you mutually decided that it might be too rough for you and you want to wait a little. well, now that you had time to wait, you decided you were ready. ready for him to take it to new heights and push you to your limit.

you and five were in his room together, both lying on the bed listening to music and just enjoying each other's company. all of a sudden the song "sex money feelings die" came on. five didn't really seem to notice, but you had other plans. you turned to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. he was surprised at this, but quickly pushed his lips into your with the same amount of energy.
baby don't you cry
you slowly got on top of him without breaking the kiss, as his hands traveled to your waist without breaking the kiss.
sex
money
feelings
die
you two started french kissing as your hands traveled down to his... ya know what.
he seemed surprised at this, but kept going, interested in why you were going to do. you then removed your lips from his as you left kisses on his neck. he pulled at your hair and groaned when you found his sweet spot, right under his ear.
suddenly, he flipped you both over so he was on top. then he returned your favor by giving you the same kisses down your neck. he searched around until he found your sweet spot. you gasped, which you felt him smirk against your skin and and suck there, leaving a bruise. he then started to move down to your chest. he lightly tugged at the bottom of your shirt, asking for permission. you bit your lip slightly and eagerly shook your head. he chuckled a little bit at this as he kissed you quickly on the lips and brought your shirt over your head. he stared at your chest for a good few seconds when going back to kiss your neck. you kissed back and now tugged at his shirt, asking him to take it off. he broke the kiss quickly to take it off, which left him with nothing on his upper half. you bit your lip slightly at this while staring.
"like what you see?" five whispered in your ear, slightly biting at it which made you squeal. you felt his smirk on your skin again and unclasped your bra. he slid it off eagerly and threw it somewhere in the room. then he went down and started licking at biting at your left nipple, whilst massaging the other breast. you threw your head back and moaned loudly. he quickly brought his other hand up to your mouth as if he was saying shut the fuck up we aren't the only ones home. he gave both your breasts equal attention and left love bites all the way down to your lower stomach. he slowly took of your leggings which made you squirm a little. once they were off, he looked you in the eyes and rubbed you through your panties. you moaned loudly at this. he pulled at the band of your panties then snapped it back to hit your skin. this made you wince at the sudden but quick pain. he smirked at this and took your panties off fully and once again threw them somewhere in the room. he came up to you ear and gave you pepper kisses below it.
"is this okay baby girl?" he mumbled on your soft skin. you shook your head yes. he then slapped the side of you butt which made you whimper.
"i need words princess." he demanded on your skin.
"y-yes." you said.
"good." he simply said, as he went down to your area again. he roughly spread your legs again. you shivered slightly at the cold air on your area. he went down as if he was going to lick you, but stopped suddenly and chuckled a evilly.
"i'll be right back princess, don't move, you understand me?"
you nodded your head quickly as he teleported somewhere to get something.
he came back less than a minute later with handcuffs, a gag ball and a cup.
i wonder what's in that cup, you thought to yourself.
he climbed on the sides of you and put the handcuffs around your wrists. you were skeptical, but let him do it. he also tied them to the headboard. then he grabbed the gag ball.
"this is to make you silent princess, okay? as much as i love your pretty little moans, you have to stay silent for me today you got it?" he asked you. you nodded and opened your mouth as he placed the ball in it. then, he grabbed the cup and went down to your area.
"this is going to feel weird, so just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" you nodded your head yes.
he put his hand in the cup and took out an ice cube. you were confused for a second, but then you realized what he was going to do with it and your eyes widened. five saw this.
"it's okay baby girl, i'm just seeing how much you can take okay?" he told you. you nodded quickly. he then put the ice cube on your clit. you immediately whined at the cold feeling. it was really cold down there.
he began to swirl it in circles on your clit, as it started melting slowly. you started whining at this odd feeling. five then started going faster with the ice cube. you started squirming as he pushed your legs down to stay still. then he did the unexpected and put the ice cube in your pussy. you screamed into the gag ball.
"i'm gonna leave it in their to melt okay?" he told you.
yeah, like you're gonna give me an option.
you shook your head aggressively like you were saying hell no, but he pretended he didn't see and went down and started eating you out. he sucked on your clit which instantly made you moan in the gag ball and throw your head back. you started whining and moaning into the gag ball as he kept on sucking, nibbling and licking your clit. you felt really close.
five must have known this.
"don't cum." he demanded. you heard him say this and threw your head back in the pillow and squeezed your eyes shut from the pleasure. a few minutes past and the knot was getting way too big for you to handle. you whined thought the gag ball and looked down at him. he looked up at you.
"do you need to cum?" he asked you, rubbing his fingers on your clit. you nodded aggressively as tears ran down your face.
"ok, cum." five told you as you released with a muffled scream. then five pushed two fingers in you, making you scream out in surprise, which was once again covered by the gag ball. five pumped his middle and ring finger into you repetitively while staring at you in the eyes. you made eye contact with him and started moaning and whining loudly into the gag ball. you couldn't take it. this was too much. you screamed and tightly shut your legs and brought you knees up to your face.
"you should have done that princess." five said, before grabbing your legs and pulling them down to the bed, spreading them out as he shoved his member into you. your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you and him moaned at the same time. he started pounding into you, giving you no time to adjust to his huge size. the room was filled with moans of both of you and the sound of skin slapping. your handcuffed hands formed into a fist until your knuckles got white. still pounding into you, five went up to your neck and started sucking on your sweet spot that he found earlier. you were experiencing so much pleasure that your legs started to shake. you started to whine loudly as five stopped kissing you and looked up at you. you stared at him directly in the eyes and moaned into the gag ball, trying to tell him that you were close. he picked up on your hint and went somehow faster into you and started rubbing your clit aggressively. five released his warm liquids into you which made you also release.
you threw your head back from this feeling and tried to catch your breath. this was a lot.
"we're not done princess." five told you, while taking his dick out of you. you were too busy trying to catch your breath and never caught what five said. he took of the handcuffs and gag ball which he rubbed your wrists in his hands to ease the pain.
"come on baby." he told you, whilst grabbing your waist and making you kneel in the bed below him.
"suck." he told you, motioning to his giant cock.
you gulped and then went to lick the bottom of his dick all the way up to the top slowly. he groaned at this. you kept on slowly licking around his cock until he'd had enough of your teasing.
"fuck this." he told you before grabbing your hair and pushing you all the way down to the bottom of his dick. you groaned as his tip hit the back of your throat as you almost choked. he moaned from the vibrations you were sending through his body. he kept his head back and fisted your hair to quickly move your mouth up and down his cock. you added your tongue so that when it moved up and down, so did the warmth of your tongue. his body slightly jolted up at this as his hips bucked up into your mouth. he moved you to go faster and faster until his moans got louder and louder.
"princess- i'm gonna cum.." he said in between moans. this encouraged you to go faster and hollow your cheeks to maximize his pleasure. he moaned loudly and came into you mouth. the warm liquid shut up in your throat. you looked surprised as he quickly moved your chin up to face him.
"swallow." he demanded. you did whilst looking at him through your eyelashes.
"shit." he quietly moaned as you did this.