Chapter 1

Akira's P. O. V:

Beep! Beep!!
"Ughh!! " my alarm went off "Just 5 minutes more, "I told myself. I am usually a morning person but today I was worned out from the load of paper work I had from the past few weeks.

I am Akira Bancroft, the owner of some private medical clinic. Let's say almost every private medical clinics in my town and 1 or 2 around the world. I have been handling these clinics for over two years and I have a very reputed name as the  'Richest bachelor female medic'  in the world, funny right. I have worked so hard to earn the status that I have now.

I was so lost in my dream (about what I became today ) that I completely forgot about the time,then my phone rang. I reached for my phone from the nightstand and groaned at the brightness of the screen. I blinked my eyes a few times. When I saw the callers ID, I instantly knew that I was late and I answered the call. When I did I was bombarded  with so many questions by none other than my assistant, Rose Nigel, also my beastie, "Hello? Miss Bancroft...? I am just calling to ask you why you aren't in your office yet? Is everything alright? Are you okay, Akira... Am sorry, Miss Bancroft?"

"Hello?.... Hello... Miss Bancroft are you still here, answer me please, " I chuckled and answered, "If you would stop questioning me and stop calling me Miss Bancroft! " I could hear her sigh. "You know, you don't need to be so formal around me Rose and yes am OK. I just overslept, I am coming in a few minutes, " I said. "And I will have breakfast in office, order something for me as well for you too, " I told her. "Ok and thanks for caring about me but I'll just order some for you only, " she replied.

"No, I want you to order some for you too and that's an order, you get it!"End of conversation! " I almost yelled the  last few words.