Andrew Parker

*chapter 5

Akira's  POV:  (flashback )

Andrew Parker was my friend, colleague and also my employee. He was a very nice guy and I know what changed him, money. I still remember that day when he failed to accomplish his promise as a doctor, a promise to save the life of our patients. It was time for me to go home (still in London ), I took the elevators to go down.

As I was walking through a hallway, I came across a pregnant woman, she going through labor. Her family was rushing her to the maternity room. I went with her, while calling Andrew, he was the best gynecologist in this clinic.

They took her to the operation theatre as she needed a C-section. I let Andrew do his job and I waited outside with her family. After some time, the door opened and Andrew came back with a sad face, I already knew the answer, then he said"i am sorry, I couldn't save... both of them. "

That woman's family started crying, except one woman. I was not bothering about her at that time, maybe she was strong enough to handle the situation.

I gave that family my condolences and made my way to leave but I noticed that Andrew and that woman from before, were making a lot of eye contacts. I decided not to let this matter down, after all am the owner and head of this building.

I followed them, keeping my distance, till we reached the small park we have outside. I hid myself behind a pillar just a little close to them. I had a gut feeling that there was something fishy about them. So I took  my phome and recorded everything. To my surprise, that woman, whom I assume is Sandy, gave Andrew a briefcase full of money.

"A plotted murder! " I thought to myself. I walked away and when I was in a good distance from them, I called the police and then the pregnant woman's family and told them everything. Once the police arrived at the clinic, I called Andrew and told him to come in the waiting room. He came within a minute.

"I fire you in cause of planning and murdering, not only one but two lives at once thus putting you in jail as I have a very nice evidence, " I yelled while glaring at him. "No ,no... I-I, wha- what evidence do you have, huh? " he asked. I smirked and pulled my phone out, clicked on the video and showed it to everyone present there. After watching that, I heard several gasps and curses from that family.

"Mr Andrew Parker and Miss Sandy Shoen, are under arrest for murdering Mrs Mattie Shoen and her unborn child," the police officer said while handcuffing both Andrew and Sandy. When Andrew walked near me, he stopped and whispered, "I will surely get my revenge when I come back Akira."

(End of flashback )

I was snapped back to reality when my file fell down.i picked it up and continued packing. Within 30 minutes, I was  done. I called Rose to confirm if she was done and it was a yes.

I had already booked our flight before I came here. I hired a cab and went to the airport, where I met Rose. We waited as our flight was due at 12 50 and it was 12 30, more 20 minutes to wait. Our wait was not that long as it felt like, it went by in a jiffy. We went in the plane and flew to London.