Chapter 14

6 months later-

Akira's pov:

It's been 6 months since Liam and I are dating but just a little bit lesser than the first few months as both of us had lots and lots of office works.

And today's the wedding of Rose and Brandon. These guys couldn't take it anymore so.. Here I am, currently in the helping Rose with her hair. She looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a white sparkling, long, flowing dress.

And I am dressed in a light pink dress

I was made the maid of honor and am very happy that Rose choose me

I was made the maid of honor and am very happy that Rose choose me. "You know am really nervous" Rose tells me. "Okay.. Take deep breaths, calm yourself and think positive. It's normal to feel nervous. OK, am going to leave you.. For now.. See you at the altar!" I bid her goodbye for now and vice versa.

The time went by so quickly. Rose walked down the aisle with her dad. And soon she was beside Brandon, and they were telling their vows. I was crying all the time, so were the other bridesmaid. Liam kept looking at me when I was crying, oh I forgot to tell you, Liam is the bestman.

He mouthed asking if I was okay and I nodded. After their vows, they kissed each other.

Liam gave his best man speech following by mine.

After that Liam and I were talking about random things. I saw that the other bridesmaid were stacked together waiting for something, I didn't pay attention to them. They were a little close to us, pushing each other.

Then I saw something coming towards me and Liam. Both of us reacted at the same time by grabbing the 'thing' . When we looked at it we saw that it was the bouquet of flower that Rose was holding.

I looked at her and she came by my side with Brandon. " Looks like you two are going to get married soon," Rose told us and I blushed. "Yes, I think so" Liam said while looking at me with a sincere look.

We all enjoyed ourselves and it was time for the flight. Rose and Brandon are going to have their honeymoon in Paris. Aww they're so cute together.

Mature content

When they left, Liam drove me back to my penthouse. "hey come in, you aren't going to stay in the car" I told him. He got out of his car and came in , then whispered in my ear, " If you want me to come , I wish that it will be somewhere.. You know." I froze, understanding what he meant.

And my perverted thoughts were not helping me to calm down, am sure my panties are wet now. Liam slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and closed the door behind him. He took me in his arms and went to my room." You know I barely controlled myself when I saw you in this dress. You looked sexy!" he said.

Then started to take my dress off. With me taking his. He took his time and trailing his eyes on every part of my body. Now all of our dress were on the floor. Liam was on top of me. He looked in my eyes and I nodded. Then he thrusted in and out of me, our body was moving in sync.

When we were at our peek, we moved faster till I cried out Liam's name. I was exhausted so was Liam. " Want to take a shower now or later" he asked me. I mouthed now and he took me in his arms leading us to the bathroom.

He turned on the shower and started washing me first then himself. When we got out off shower he dried ourselves. I put on my pj's not worrying to put any undies and gave Liam his shirt that he gave me.

After that I face planted myself on my bed. Liam came and tucked me properly. He pulled me close to his chest, making move from my original position. I snuggled closer to him.

My eyes lids started to droop and out of the blue I remembered that we didn't use protection. "Umm, Liam.." he nodded to me to continue, "you know we didn't use protection.. Umm.. What if I get pregnant? Will you marry me?" I said. He looked at me and I could see that his eyes held sincerity and seriousness. " I will marry you even if you're pregnant don't tell such thing baby" he said and kissed my forehead "now go to sleep, goodnight" as if on a cue I yawned and told him goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming of me and Liam as husband and wife.

(Time skip - morning)

My eyes fluttered open and I realised there was noone beside me. I sat straight and looked in the bathroom, he wasn't there, so, I went in the kitchen not there either. I started panicking and I went in my bedroom again.

I started looking around and saw that his clothes weren't here. While looking around I saw a paper on the nightstand. I picked it up, with trembling hands and read it. I sucked in breath and my eyes started to sting, soon filled with a warm liquid. My tears rolled down my cheek, falling on the letter that read:

Am sorry...
               Liam

I fell on my knees, crying loudly. He told me he would marry me even if I was pregnant.. He lied, he lied to me..

I took a hold of myself and grabbed my phone and called him. His phone is switched off. I called him again and again but in vain.

He truly left me, what if  I really become pregnant. He used my body....my lips quivered and I started crying again..

(time skip - 2 weeks later)

It's been two weeks already. I have been having nausea and sometimes I needed to empty my stomach. These things have been regular this week. And also I was feeling really tired. I thought that all of this was because I was crying all day, not really eating that much but no I was wrong.

I realised that I was late for 2 weeks. Oh God! Why, why. I instantly knew that I was pregnant but still, I went to buy a pregnancy test. On the way home I kept wishing that I wasn't pregnant.

When I reached home, I went directly to the toilet and pee on the stick. I wait some minutes, praying that I am not pregnant but when I looked at the test it showed 2 lines which means I am pregnant.

I got out of the washroom and went to my room. There I called Rose, " Hello.. Rose are you busy right now?" "No, tell me what happened, are you OK?"
"I - I.. I am pregnant." "What!? This is not fair I am married first but you're the one to get pregnant first" she giggled and continued " it's Liam right! You're pregnant with his child, yes!" I sighed when she told me that. " hey what happened? You're not happy?" she asked me and I told her everything. "Hey don't cry. Brandon got a call from him, like the next day of our honeymoon, saying that he had some business issues and told him not to worry about anything then he cut the call. When Brandon tried to call him again, his phone was switched off. Don't worry Akira am going to come back very soon, maybe on this week itself. "she said and  I gave her a yes.

Thank God that I have lots of  money, or else if I haven't I would be doomed, with no money and being pregnant. No matter what happens am going to keep my child,  give him/her all the love they need plus care for them.

I'll even make him/her  forget that him/her ever had a father!

AN :
Take this as a new year update, I know it's the 6th of January but I didn't got the chance to update before as I was at my grandma's place, busy enjoying myself.

Okay now the chapter it's sad right. Liam left her and Akira's pregnant 😱. What will happen now?

Please comment, share and vote this story, if you like it this far.