Chapter 3.

Akira's pov :

Flashback

It was the first day of college, and I was nervous as hell! I was shifted in a new college and I didn't know how I was going to adapt there.

Nevertheless, I was able to get up before 6 o'clock and took my sweet time getting dressed and preparing my bag. I ate breakfast and did everything at a snail's pace until it was time to go.

I sighed and made my way to college. When I reached their I realised that maybe I was the first person there but when I checked my watch I facepalmed myself as I was 5 minutes late. " A very nice way to start my day", I groaned.

But when I entered inside, to my surprise there were students still roaming around lazily and some of them cozily sitting here and there.
I asked them where the principals office was and they were kind enough to give me the directions. I was relieved as nothing bad happened.

I rushed to the office and met the principal,who was a very nice lady named Michelle Smith. She actually forgive me for coming late. " I guess it because you're new here and all of this might be overwhelming for you. I understand dear! Now without wasting time I'll hand you your schedule miss Bancroft." she said smiling brightly to me. I left her office, after bidding her goodbye, and looked through the schedule and looked for the class I needed to be in.

As I was looking for it, I bumbed into someone, so hard that I fell down and my books, that I was holding, also fell from my hand. I looked around and saw another girl on the floor. She quickly stood up and dusted her hands on her jeans and helped me up.
"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm just so clumsy. I didn't look in front of me, I was checking something on my phone and didn't see you, I'm really sorry" she kept on saying sorry while helping me pick up my books which fell. " Hey, hey its okay,i forgive you and I was also not looking in front of me... Umm I was checking my schedule and it's kinda confusing... I don't know where my class is-"

"oh, you're the new student everyone was talking about! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Roseanne Nigel,my friends call me Rose. I can help you find your class!" she said excitedly.
"Do you know where the class F6 Science is found?" I asked her.
" Yeah I know that's where I was going right before you know", she said with a laugh. "Hand me your schedule please, I'll look if I can help you find your other class" she asked politely.

I handed it to her and started walking beside her. I jumped a little when she squeaked loudly. I gave her a questioning look. " we are going to be in the same classes. I have a premonition that we're going to be stuck forever and ever" she replied while dragging me to our class.

"Akira Bancroft," I said shyly. " huh?"
"My name is Akira Bancroft. And can I call you Rose?" I whispered the last part while lowering my head so that she couldn't see my red face.

She laughed and hugged me and said "That's what my friends call me. And now you're my friend... No.. No.. you're my BESTFRIEND". After she said that she hugged me even tighter.

                 -End of Flashback -

A/N

I don't know how chapter 3 got erased.. COMPLETELY... 😐and now I have to rewrite the whole thing once again 🙄.... Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 😁And please do like, share and comment 😊.