Chapter 9:In Hospital

Akira's POV :

"Jesus Christ! " I yelled but with a hoarse voice and my eyes opened . To me it was a yell which actually wasn't. "Just a nightmare," I said. I started massaging my temples, as my head was throbbing in pain. I slowly sat on my bed. My stomach was aching and with the pain in my head, it was a terrible idea.

I mustered all my courage and tried  to get off my bed. I sat on the edge of it and when I was about to stand up, I felt something on the back of my hand. I looked at it and my breathing stopped.

I saw IV line poking from my skin. I looked around the room, to just see that it was the private rooms that we have in our clinic, same color, same material.I was in my hospital, why?

I heard a beeping sound and realised that it wasn't my alarm that went off but a machine. "How did I come here? " I asked myself and groaned. I started recollecting what had happened yesterday or so. I didn't know what day it was which was a little bit irritating to me.

So taking it as yesterday, I remembered that Andrew tried to strangle me to death, following by Rose getting hurt, then me being stabbed in the stomach and after all that man who saved me.

I remembered his delicious scent, his deep voice and his warm hands. "Who was that man? He seemed to be a rich person because that cologne he used, was pretty much like the rich businessmen, whom I met, used but a little bit nicer. I really need to thank him. When am given the permission to leave this bed, first thing is me going to thank him."I said to myself. (I know... I am the boss here but I have to take care of my health too)

I pressed the red button that was beside my bed which will inform a staff member to come in my room. After a few seconds the door flew open with a worried Rose and a doctor behind her. I recognized the doctor, he is my friend. "Steel! So you were the one taking care of me and everything, soo.. Spill it! " I squealed which I instantly regretted as my throat was hurting.

"OK, so you were in bed for 1 week now. You had a damaged trachea and also your voicebox , a busted lip,a slightly purplish cheek, a  cut in your belly which wasn't too deep and  which is stitched now... I think that's it. Don't worry you've probably healed up by now, except for the cut." he replied finishing his sentence with a warm smile.

After I heard him I knew that 1 week was a little bit long but also necessary for me to heal and recuperate,so I didn't ask him any question like normal people would usually do. I had lost a lot of blood plus deprived from breathing, 1 week was OK.
"Thanks buddy! When will I be able to get out of this bed? "I asked him."I need to do some physical test to ensure that there is no other injuries, if no you'll be able to do today itself but you'll have to come daily  to change your dressing(the bandages etc.. On her belly), "he answered."Go ahead, do it now, "I said. He removed the IV and started to do his job.

A few minutes passed by an he was already done. Everything was ok except for my voicebox and the cut. He prescribed some antibiotics and painkillers. I took the list and went to the pharmacy, which was in this floor itself, with Rose. We bought everything listed and took the elevators to go to my office. Everyone I met, was asking me if I was fine, with me giving them brief answers.

When we went in my office, I told Rose to take a seat near my desk and I asked her, "what happened to Andrew and who was that man who saved me? "" Andrew..? He.. He got bashed up and was sent to jail now for life imprisonment... Yay! You should've seen his face, all bloodied. That man was like, like.. Umm how do I tell you... Like superman.. Saving a damsel in distress!"Rose told me with a lots of giggles and fists pumps. She was like a toddler telling me about the  first fantasy movie she watched.

"Yeah that's all right but you didn't answer my other question, who was that man, he seemed very nice I really need to thank him. Tell me who is he! " All Rose said was, "Umm... "

A.N :
So more suspense about that mysterious person, who was like a knight in shining armor for Akira.

Thank you guys for reading my book. This is my first book, so please vote and comment if you like this story so far