Chapter 7:Meeting Andrew

Akira's POV :

I couldn't sleep, I really needed a good sleep but I couldn't. After I closed my eyes, I started having nightmares. In one of them, I dreamt  Andrew killed me by cutting my throat. I kept stirring in my bed and after some try, I got into a comfortable position and drifted to sleep.

"No! " I woke up with a scream, beads of sweat forming on my forehead. "It's just a nightmare, just a nightmare. " I kept telling myself to reduce my anxiousness. I glanced at the clock, to see that it was already 4 30 a.m, so I decided to get up and get ready.

I took a shower and put on a dress. By the time I was ready, it was 5 40, so I called Rose and my driver. With tht finished, I grabbed my handbag and walked towards the door, I opened it and I was welcomed by a worried and tensed up Rose.

"Hey, you couldn't sleep right, " Rose asked me. "Yeah, I just kept having nightmares in which Andrew was killing me in different ways. I think am going to have a headache. " I said while closing the door and walking to go to the main entrance which was down.

"Just don't think about bad things but think about something good that you've experienced, " Rose encouraged me. I sighed and we went down and waited outside.

A few minutes later, our car came by, we hopped in and waited patiently. The view outside is beautiful but I wasn't paying attention to it. I was thinking about what will happen when we will reach my clinic. Soon a large building came in view, it was my clinic. We get out of the car and walked to the clinic's entrance.

Just when I was about to open the door, I was hit with a strong smell of alcohol. I snapped my head to the left and saw a drunk man lying on the bench. I moved closer to him and recognized his face despite the long hair and beard he had.

As if he senses my presence, his eyes opened. He continously blinked his eyes, maybe trying to adjust his eyes with the brightness outside, and he stared at me.

His expression changed from drowsy to morbid. He stood up and was shaking uncontrollably with anger he was clenching his jaw and ball fisted his hand. All I could see in his eyes was, revenge.

These eyes that once were a soothing hazel color were then, almost bloodshot red. I was terrified by his behaviour, I couldn't see the Andrew that I once knew, my friend. His demeanor completely changed.

I was afraid of him, not knowing what to do or say. I had a feeling that this little scene here was going to take a big turn. At that thought, my stomach churned. He kept glaring at me, as if executing a plan inside his head. An eerie sensation ran down my spine.

A.N :

This chapter is a little bit interesting and the following also will be. I maybe wouldn't be able to update soo much  but once I finish writing the chapters I will update it soon. I hope you all are enjoying so far.

What do you think Andrew is gonna do?
What if something wrong happens to Akira!

Read the next chapter to know 😋
If you guy like this story please Vote and Comment.