Chapter 10

Akira's pov :

All Rose said was "umm..." silence"Yeah am listening, is there anything further more  your 'umm'? "I asked a little annoyed as she wasn't replying my question. The silence was killing me.

"For God sake! Just tell me his name, I'll do some research about him myself if you aren't going to give me more details, happy?! "I snapped at her.

She had a look on her face that told 'what did I do? '."No.. I-I was just thinking about how to tell you that umm..umm...he didn't want you to thank him. He knew that when you would regain conscious, you would probably want to know who he is, to thank him. He told me not to reveal his identity. He had  saved you as he said that he had humanity in him. He couldn't bear to see what was happening, so he came for help.

He said that he had a gut feeling that we, specially you, would meet him very soon and that's  when you could thank him.

I quote 'Let the destiny do its work, we would somehow meet by coincidence and as I know her, I will tell her everything, that's simple. ' He thought it was simple but I know that you don't really stay at ease when someone has done something great and you couldn't thank them in time. I hope destiny do its work quickly. "

She gave me some time to register that conversation."Wow, he seemed like a guy who has a strong faith in destiny! "I said.

"Nope, he isn't. He said he had a strong gut feeling which he assumes is a sign that you guys are gonna meet soon.. Very soon. I think am feeling it too.. 'the gut feeling ',"she laughed at that and continued,"but seriously I have a weird feeling, no joking this time. "she said with a serious look in her face."Ok, I'll wait. Just don't try to make me remember that I need to thank him, "I said.

After this conversation of ' destiny ' thing, I turned my computer On and took a look at my pending work to see that it was already done and those of the few following days were also.

I looked at Rose to see her reading a file. As if sensing my gaze, she looked up and took in my shocked face and said, "Ahh! I forgot to tell you that some of my friends and I completed your pending work and other works for the next few days. And do you remember that I had planned a dinner  last Saturday which remained undone? So I have planned it for next month. It was a Saturday so, I planned it the same day but next month.

Our schedule isn't really that bad just some paperworks and we have no meetings so, I will have our colleagues  work on it so we could take our day off! What do you think about the plan? "

I looked at her unable to catch up with whatever she said, but only remembering 'completed your works' and' dinner next month.. Saturday '. I zoned out a few seconds, combining every words I memorized and then got it. I facepalmed myself right there."Hello? Are you still there? Helloo !! "Rose called me and waved her hands in front of me.

"Oh yeah it's a nice idea! And when I am sick, don't put all the workloads on your shoulder. You know am a bit of a workaholic, right, so next leave some works for me too and I agree to come with you on your dinner. "I said , emphasing on the word dinner.