Liquor House Beauty

Damien, a man with chestnut hair and warm green eyes, sighed as he glanced at Nicolas beside him in the bar. "How long are you planning on sticking around?"

Nicolas wasnt close to Damien. In fact, the two seemed to despise each other. He shrugged, a smirk turning at the corner of his lips, "For as long as I want to really."
Nicolas was a man of wealth. He had a silver spoon in his mouth the day he was born and it was apparent in his behavior. Damien was a man of hard work and resilience. He worked everyday and wasn't the most educated man in the building. The two had ran into each other in the street a few years back. Since then, Nicolas has been in and out of town, buying new lots and hiring new workers. Damien had been steady. He stayed in town and owned his own lot. It was small, but he grew what he needed and bred what he wanted. He didn't need anybody no more.

Damien rolled his eyes at the man and turned away from the bar just in time to watch the most beautiful girl walk through the door. His breath left him and he choked a bit on his drink. Nicolas had turned as well and his own breath caught in his throat, but for a different reason.

The two watched as she walked up to the counter, long legs gracefully taking turns fluttering her skirt and crossing over each other as she leaned on the bar. Her delicate pink, button up dress fluttered as she shifted. The men could tell, her coverings were minimal. Maybe a slip. She appeared thin. Her waist and wrists were small, no need for a corset really.

"Are you the innkeeper?" She asked, arms resting on the counter, pushing her chest up and exposing the bone leading to her shoulder.

The two men couldn't help but gaze. She was a beauty. Hair the color of coffee and eyes of molten honey. Delicate features and nicely plump lips. Her eyebrows were a bit bushy but they framed her face nicely. An angels kiss, pure as day, sat just below the corner of her mouth. Soft, porcelain skin, and dainty hands.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. There are no more rooms available." The tender said, his eyes staying strictly on her face.

"That's too bad. Thank you anyway, mister." She damn near whispered. Then, she turned and walked out, derriere swaying.

Damien and Nicolas took one look at each other before they both scrambled out of their seats hastily. Their boots pounded across the wooden floor of the tavern and their masculine bodies smashed through the swing doors of the building.

But she was gone.