ABOUT YOUR STAND! *(a work in progress)

Now for the fun part. (well the fun part before the actual story)

Stand name: Supernova (may occasionally abbreviate as SN)

Appearance: A matronly woman with skin that resembles the night sky (black with star patterns). She has no clothes or adornments aside from a pair of holographic-like slippers. She has dark purplish red hair that is slicked back against her head and down her back, and for the most part her eyes are always closed as if she is in a comforting daze. However, when she turns to defense/attack mode, the skin around the star patterns glow a reddish pink (kinda like nebulae because I am a space dweeb), her hair puffs up into vibrant curls, and she opens her eyes to reveal an intense golden stare.

Power: B

Speed: C

Range: C

Persistence: B

Precision: B

Potential: C

(I honestly have no idea at this current moment how the stats of this stand would actually rack up, so I'm kinda spit-balling here)

Ability: Can control/manipulate any form of light/radiation.

Powers include:

~Changing the direction of light in an area by absorbing it into her body (I'm thinking of calling this 'black-out') -This is an ability that has some contingencies. For example: The most simple way she can use this ability is to indiscriminately absorb all light in the surrounding area, but the influx of all the energy from this would be incredibly straining so she cannot maintain this for long (a couple seconds here and there). She could also focus this ability to a smaller STATIC areas (and by smaller I mean no smaller than like a 5-meter radius circle), but more on that later. 

~Firing a laser-like expulsion of absorbed energy through her finger tips (the pew-pew type lasers). The color of the lasers can be your favorite color :-) -Works inversely between power and precision. If you are using a single laser, you can be extremely accurate, but the more fingers you add, the less you can pinpoint specific targets.

~Using stored energy to radiate heat of various levels from her body.

~Can completely refract the light around the physical stand so she may appear as something else.

~Sense she has this level of control over light, I feel like it also makes sense for her to have the ability to see all levels of the EM spectrum (congration! she has infrared vision, X-ray vision, etc.)

~some concept art I made while fleshing out this story to give you guys a better visual as to how I envisioned Supernova  (warning! sort of nude but there are no nips or actual parts, but as I told you she doesn't really wear anything):

Chill mode~

Attack mode (pew-pew)~

Annnnd after I ruined it with color to try and flesh out a color scheme~

^essentially what she looks like, except less blue tones, and more black

^essentially what she looks like, except less blue tones, and more black. I couldn't figure out how to do the shading with black decently without it looking like some greyscale mess.

Anyways that's enough random shite!

Without further adieu, may I present to you: Trailing by Stardust

︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵