Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Dance of Magic, my fanfiction about the characters from the wonderful but underrated Books of Beginning trilogy. Just a few words of warning. This takes place after the end of the Black Reckoning so if you aren't finished reading the trilogy, know there will be spoilers. There will also be language, violence, and serious angst in this story so if you aren't comfortable with that this is not the story for you.

This story will center around Kate, Michael, and Emma on a new adventure, facing an old enemy in a completely different way. Along the way they must discover the magic within them, with a little help from their friends. This story will include the ship of Kate x Rafe, and also a bit of romance between Wilamena and Michael. Once again, if you are not comfortable with this, don't read. I don't want hate being spread on this story. 

If you are sticking around, just know I have a very random and sporadic update schedule completely based on when I get inspiration and have time. So please be patient with me if I'm having a hard time getting updates up.

And finally, most importantly of all, please enjoy the story, and comment away. I love talking to readers and hearing their thoughts.

Also, a quick shout out to @Lucy_Hood and her story Someone to Trust. She really is an amazing writer and she's very kind too. All books of beginning fans should definitely check out her work, because it's great.