Story #1, Part #4; A pain in the ass

Where in the bloody hell was he? Was he taking the biggest possible shit? Did he die on the toilet??

These thoughts of wonder and frustration ate at Cesar as he bit down on his soft lip. He wanted to go to sleep but without jojo he would start having nightmares of his father's death.

In reality, Jojo was more than a crush. He was Cesar's opposite and his other half in so many ways. He was his jobro. His only friend.

He had seen jojo way before the restaurant, and showed up with a girl to maintain his sense of straightness. Or at least make it seem like he was straight. In reality, he couldn't be gayer for Joeseph. And it drove him mad with confusion and blind love.

Surprisingly, all he could do was crave a fucking cookie above all, and soon he imagined Joseph in a cookie costume. Or him as a cookie and Joseph as the Cookie Monster. He soon spiralled into kinky fantasies bound to the theme of cookies. . . .

====
Joseph couldn't bring himself to open the door. He blushed as he imagined zeppeli lying on his bed, waiting for him.

It drove him mad. Just open the door. But he couldn't. However, a crash resounding from inside the room pushed him to burst the door wide open.

The window was broken, the curtains swaying with the cool night breeze.

And where there was supposed to lie his love, lay nothing but his bandana.

Without hesitation, Joseph threw himself out the window, in time to see a mass of beautiful long black hair dance in the wind. Standing before him, was the strongest pillarman.

Kars.

Cesar lay limp in his arms, dead to the world and his boyfriend wishing for him to be ok.

"Oh come on, I just got the cookie jar for him and everything!"

Kars cackled cruelly, holding Cesar tightly to his toned and shiny chest.

"Wamuu may have failed in obtaining Cesar's heart, but I won't be."

"What the actual fu-
"Don't interupt me Joseph, that's rude."
"Stupid cunt"
"ShUtuP! You're ruining my speech" kars was getting frustrated, and red.
"Boohoo, no one cares" Jojo threw his arms around in an exaggerated manner, mocking the man baby in front of him.

"Fine! You don't wanna listen, I'll just take Cesar and be in my way the-

Thwack

Kars went flying, without realising that Cesar had awoken. And while Joseph made excessive noise, it awoke the blonde and he sent Kars flying with a bubble uppercut. Cesar stood in silence, and Joseph smiled to himself proudly. He knew zeppeli would always be able to save himself. He walks over to Cesar and gave him a hug, realising afterward that he was shaking.

"I knew you could do it." Jojo reassured him
"The hell jojo? What took you so long. ."
"I'm sorry shiza chan" he replied sheepishly
"You asshole. . ." Cesar mumbled despite the blush that coated his cheeks

Joseph chuckled and carried him up to his bedroom.