#3 Ice cream

Quick note before I start; thanks for 200 reads ❤️ your comments make me so happyy.
—— —
Ok so it's been a few months and it's no longer 200 reads and. . .
4K??! Ty guys sm, hope y'all enjoy 💕.
———

Today was just too hot, and unfortunately the two could do nothing but open the window and wear nothing but their underwear.

Cesar was fanning himself on the cool floor, while Joseph opted to lay on the bed face down and cry.

Why was jojo crying?

Well, the ice cream truck had been uhm,

Stolen.

The news had reported the theft of the beloved ice cream truck, and when jojo saw it on the tv a small part of himself died inside. Cesar sighed as his gaze travelled to the blob that was his bf and blew a hamon bubble at him.

"Idomtwannatalkaboutit" jojo whined
"Cmon fatass , you can't cry about this forever. . ."
"You think my ass is fat 🥺 . ?"

Cesar would've blushed if he wasn't already with how hot it was, so then opted to sigh.
He threw on the most thin piece of fabric he had, a my little pony friendship is magic shirt that vaguely showed his toned boobs and tied his hair up in a small bun.

"Get up jojo, we're going somewhere cold as fuck"

"*sniffle* *sniffle* w-where . . ?" Joseph lifted his crumpled face from his . . .  poor pillow to look at his manly but sweaty bf .

Cesar struck a pose, wicking the sweat from him all at once in a cloud of bubbles.

"We gonna visit the baddest bitch in town"

"Cinderella?"

"Mcfuckin Elsa herself so put some clothes on hon"