Harry Potter x Reader/Oc

🍭fluff🍭
Dedicated to _stellastylessmention a user

🍭fluff🍭Dedicated to _stellastylessmention a user

1st year~
As we were waiting for professor mcgonagall to come back I listened to Draco and Harry's conversation
"Don't friends with the wrong people Harry, i'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" He said holding out his hand, I then saw another boy laughing
"Think my name is funny, huh?" Draco said looking at the ginger haired boy
"Ginger hair,hand me down robe.You must be a Weasley" Draco said with a disgusted face

"I think I can tell the right people from the wrong" Harry said staring at Draco
"Why wouldn't you be friends with Draco, he seems better than that awkward...um boy..." I replied with a scowl. "I don't want to associate with you people" Harry replied.
We then saw professor mcgonagall."Were ready for you" She said and we all followed behind her.
I stood next to Draco while waiting for my name to be called...

"I'm, Lyra Lestrange.Let's be friends!" I said to him smiling he smiled back and said "lets be friends"
"Draco Malfoy" Mcgonagall said, Draco quickly sat in the chair, the sorting hat was barley on his head when he said "Slytherin"
"Lyra Lestrange" Mcgonagall said, I gulped and walked slowly to the chair, I knew I would get slytherin but I was still nervous. I sat down the sorting hat went on my head "hmm, you should be...slytherin!" It said I squealed excited.

I then sat next to Draco, and talked to him excited.

4th year~
"How did Potter even get to be in the competition!" I asked furious to crabbe and goyle.They looked at me with scared faces
"Of course you two don't know...you two are good for NOTHING!"
"I hope he die's while his competing" Draco said standing next to me...I chuckled.I then saw Potter, I turned my badge to "potter stinks"...

"Hey potter did you cheat to get in?" Draco said smirking Harry then tried to come closer to us, but professor madeye, came and turned Draco into a ferret, he crawled on my leg and I quickly shoke him off "eww!" Mad eye then put him down crabbe's pants
"I'm out!" I said putting my hands up, I then went next Harry
"Wow, you think this is funny!" I said with a disgusted look on my face
"I'm a little sad that it's not you" He said back at me
"Oh wow potter you think you're all big and buff just because you have done all this stuff-" I was cut off by Draco screaming and running off...I gave a glare at Harry and he chuckled. I then ran to get back to Draco.

A few days later~
"Lyra do you have anyone to go to the ball to with?" A third year asked me
"Um, no...but I don't want to go with you" I said forcing a fake smile onto my face "now shou!" I said to him and he quickly ran away.

Next thing I know I was getting dragged into a empty hallway...I looked at the person who was dragging me and saw Harry.
"Uh...what do you want potter!" I shouted irritated.
"Hear me out...will you go to the ball with me!"
"What! You must be mistaken Potter.Why would I want to go with you!" I asked shocked
"I just need a favor!" He said
"I-i" I guess I wasn't thinking because I ended up saying "fine"

Later - "Lyra do you wanna go to the ball with me?" Draco asked sitting next to me "Oh, um...sorry Draco someones already asked me" I replied with a weak smile "ugh, now I have to find a date" He said boredly "oh shut up I think you can easily get a date!" I said hitting his arm. "Well, who are you going with anyways?"
"It's a surprise"

At the dance -
I brushed off my dress and waited for Harry, I then saw him with Ron and i'm guessing Ron's date...
"That's likes a little like something my grandma would wear" I said looking at his ancient suit. "Oh shut up, Lyra" He replied.
"Lyra don't make fun of my friend" Harry said in a serious tone
"Okay, fine!"
"Um, Harry where's youre date?" Ron said looking around
"Youre looking at her" harry said, Ron looked at me with shock and horror. I just stood there with my arms crossed
"B-but you two hate eachother"
"I know Weasley, I was quite surprised when he asked me"
"Potter, Lestrange. You two should be going in!" Professor Mcgonagall said
"What do you mean?"
"The champions have to dance first!"
I looked at Harry and he looked at me too.We quickly entered the ball room and show everyone crowding around us.

We then danced awkwardly.After a while the music stopped and the band started playing. I quickly got out of the crowd trying to find Draco, not seeing him I groaned and sat next to Harry. Of course after a while Ron and Hermione started fighting and they left.
"Shouldn't you be going after those bloody friends of yours?" I said disgusted
"Stop saying mean things about my friends, I mean it me you hate not them"
"That doesn't mean anything to me, Potter.I hate you but that doesn't mean that your friends don't irritate me!"
"Well I guess I should be leaving then, bye Lyra" He said in serious tone before quickly walking away but before he could get too far I said "YOU OWE ME BIG TIME, POTTER"

Year 7~ (big skip lol)

After all that has happened at hogwarts I still wanted to go.Except it was different now that Snape was in charge. I get special treatment since i'm in slytherin but it was still different, the biggest missing link was that Harry wasn't there.

I knew why he wasn't there but I still missed him. I don't know why I miss him, I mean i've hated him since first year.

We were all ordered to go to the dining hall. We marched to it...
"Harry Potter was spotted in hogsmeade, now if anyone has any information please step forward" Snape said sharply. Nobody moved but after a while I saw a boy step out of the "line"
I then heard him speak, I pushed through people and saw him...Harry Potter. Snape tried to attack him but mcgonagall attacked him before he could hurt Harry.

Everyone held their ears as a message for voldermort played. "Bring me potter" he said, and a girl said "you heard him, someone get him!" I quickly stood in front of Harry protecting him.
Then others came protecting him, Ron and Hermione looked at me with confusion "Lyra, what are you doing?" Harry asked
"I'm just helping out a friend" I replied softly smiling at him, which he returned back.

Later~
Their was a lot of fighting and it was chaotic, I tried my best to keep myself from getting hurt. I stared at my bruised skin, sighing. A death eater came behind me but before he could kill me I did a spell, knocking him out.

I went outside seeing a lot of others out too.

"Harry Potter is dead" voldermort said the death eaters laughed."No, no he can't be dead!" I screamed tears threatening to come out. I soon become sealed into my thoughts, not hearing the conversation.But voldermort said "Draco" and my eyes followed to see Draco going onto the death eater side.
"Draco..." I mouthed to him softly and he replied by putting his head down.
But then out of the corner of eye I saw Harry, he quickly got the attention of voldermort and the death eaters. And soon it went back to how it was...chaos.

I quickly took out my wand saying as much spells as I could to stop them from getting to Harry. I soon ended up in the castle knocking out as many death eaters as I could.

I then went outside seeing voldermort turn into "black smoke" under Harry's power. I quickly ran to harry giving him a giant hug.
"I thought you hated me" he said jokingly, out of breath.
"How could I hate a hero like you?" I said before giving him a soft kiss on the lips which he quickly returned back. I pulled away smiling at him and he kissed my forehead.
"I love you, Lyra" he said
"I love you too, Harry"

A/n - this one is really long so I hope you enjoyed _stellastyless, I wanted to get as much of it accurate but I did shorten some lines.Okay, bye~