Neville Longbottom x Reader

🍏fluff🍏

I sat on my bed looking outside, the snow covered every inch of the ground and roofs.
I grabbed my scarlet and gold scarf, I sighed and went out of the girls dorm.
I looked at the people sitting comfortably in all the seats in the common room, I slightly smiled.
"Hey, Y/n!" Dean said as I walked past him
"Hello" I replied grinning at him
"Where are you going?" I heard Seamus say, who happened to be sitting next to Dean
"I'm just going for a walk" I replied
"Be careful!" Dean said
"Also make sure to come back before curfew!" Seamus shouted as I walked into the hole, I gave him a thumbs up and climbed out I looked around to see most of the halls empty.

I quickly ran down the stairs, eager to go outside into the cold and dark night.As I went down I clashed into someone, we both fell down.
"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to" I said as I tried to get off of the person underneath me.After a while I got up and the person did the same
"I-it's okay" I heard a familiar voice say
"N-neville?" I asked blushing, I couldn't believe I fell on my crush.He sighed

"U-um, what are you doing?" He asked stuttering once more, to be honest he was very awkward with me more than the others.
"I was just going for a walk, um outside"  I said confused "oh" he said quietly
"W-would you like to come with me?" I asked as I toke his hand and began to pull on it trying to go outside, I didn't give him enough time since I knew he would've said yes.

My cheeks flushed as soon as they made contact with the cold air. I let go of Neville's hand and we awkwardly walked together. I smiled at all of the tree's which were covered in thick snow.
"S-so, do you like snow?" Neville asked, I looked at him and chuckled
"Sorry, that must have sounded really stupid" he said looking down at the ground, I side hugged him whilst laughing "it's okay, Neville" I said letting go of him, I looked at his face to see it a scarlet color, close to my scarf.

We kept walked on a endless path filled with tree's. When not looking down, I felt my foot getting caught in a piece of wood. I screamed as I knew I would certainly fall. I felt my foot twist and I fell down on the cold ground. My eyes quickly filled with tears, and I quickly felt myself shut them in pain.

After I while I opened my eyes to see myself in Neville's arms, I was surprised by his strength.
"Are you alright?" He said out of breath, I breathed harshly and felt myself connect my lips with his, I cupped his face with my hands, I felt his hot cheeks.

He put me up properly before pulling away from me. He grinned widely at me and I did the same to him, we both laughed hardly.

I tried my best to walk but I ended up limping, I groaned as I almost fell to the snow.
"Y/n, hold onto me" Neville said grabbing my arm and putting it on his opposite shoulder.I sighed as we made it inside the castle.
"We have to get you to Madame Pomfrey" Neville whispered to me as we made our way to the nursery. We came to the door and Neville put me against the wall and opened the door
"What happened this time, Longbottom?" I heard Madame Pomfrey ask Neville, I saw his face turn scarlet. He quickly picked me up again and sighed
"Actually it's not me...it's y/n" He muttered.
"Ah, well come along!" She said ushering me to a bed, Neville set me down onto the bed...smiling at me.I gave him a pained smile back.
"Where did you get hurt, y/l/n?" She asked me as she went through her things.
"Um, my ankle" I replied propping myself up so I was sitting up. She quickly went to my foot and toke off my shoe and sock looking at it I hissed in pain as she tried to move it
"A broken foot...a simple cast and medicine are sure to fix it" she said getting up and getting some medicine, she put it in a cup and I toke it quickly drinking it. I almost gagged at it. She sighed and put on my cast.

After a while, she finally finished and got up
"Miss.y/ln, you will need to rest for a couple days..." Madame Pomfrey said walking away to do other things. I sighed and looked at Neville who was still besides me, he had a puppy like expression on his face
"Nothing's going to happen, Neville" I said chuckling
"I know but I can't help it..." He said sadly
I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and we both heard the door open which revealed, Dean, Seamus, Ron, Harry, Hermione, George, and Fred all come inside.

I pulled away from the kiss awkwardly
"Y/n, we heard about your broken foot" Dean said out of breath
"Word sure gets around" both Fred and George said.
"George" Fred muttered to George and George toke some money out of his pocket putting it into Fred's hand.

Hermione cleared her voice and looked expecting something from Ron and Harry who put some money in her hands. Dean, Seamus, Neville, and me,  all raised our eyebrows in confusion
"You guys made a bet on their relationship?!?" Seamus asked confused
"We also made a bet on your relationship with Dean" George said shrugging, we all laughed as both Dean and Seamus looked at each other in horror.
"Hermione, I didn't see you as a betting type..." I said to Hermione grinning
"I decided to take some risk" she replied proudly.

"Oh come on! Miss. Y/l/n needs some rest! Of you go all of you!!!" Madame Pomfrey said ushering all of them outside, Neville was still clinging on to me as the rest said goodbye to me.
Neville gave me a kiss before Madame Pomfrey kicked him out too. I shouted a quick goodbye to him and he waved at me before getting thrown outside.

I laughed at it all, and Madame Pomfrey gave me a small smile.
I knew that this would be the start to something great.

A/n- I was feeling very fluffy while writing this so I hope you all enjoyed this cute Neville fluff!